ZBrushCentral

BPR render test

man that is absolutely amazing! Really great!

Great job!
You’re always raising the bar!

I tried to play a bit with a skin shader, using the infos you shared about your SSS settings, and the result is pretty amazing!
Zbrush really has few settings to change, so it’s really quick to make some test renders!

Thanks so much guys ,

for now I do not think I show more settings, I think each one can make their own, I personally worked on my settings few months in my free time,
I plan to do a short lesson about Rendering in zbrash but this is not so easy job - cost a time , but i want to do this because if this will help you
to understand how my render works i will do it i promise , this will be my next task
I hope you understand me

kinema - Thanks mate , see the video here
Eiad - Thanks , i promise i will make a tutorial really soon it will be short tutorial without sound but i will do it

here is some wip images and video that show how long the reder takes , my pc is not very strong , but the rendering is really fast if you have a Strong computer

here is video from zbrush : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3thly2JOsuo

Thanks
bpr_settings.jpg
lighting.jpg
mesh.jpg
noise.jpg
zbrush-wievport.jpg

close_up2.jpgclose_up.jpg

Attachments

mesh.jpg

zbrush-wievport.jpg

Great Work :+1:

and that’s a lot of pacience… 4 to 5 months… really?

i wonder, can you show us a render of the shader by itself?? i mean without the texturing

:smiley:

Excelent, really realistic model and skin as always :wink:

One of the best Anatomical Models that I’ve seen on here! Great Work!

Masterful work as usual PSTCHOART! I was wondering if you can show the wireframes because I am always interested in seeing the topology on awesome models.

That is incredible and all from zbrush wow.

Zdravej, Tsvetomir,
tova sa naj-dobrite skinshader i render, koito sym vizhdal vyv zbrush!
Blagodarq za obqsneniqta! Razbiram, che sled vsichkiq trud ne iskash da izdadesh kakvi settings (za materialite) si izpolzval. Zatova ochakvam s netyrpenie tutoriala.
Mislq, che bi se izkefil na kartinite, koito biha se poqvili blagodarenie na tvoite obqsneniq. Moje bi dori bi mogyl da napravish dvd s Digital Tutors, na tvoe mqsto az bih se svyrzal s tqh!
Zaradi tvoqta tehnika na skulpturirane rabotata ti e neshto unikalno, ne zaradi materialite. Zatova mislq, che ako spodelish poveche za materialite, tvoite skulpturi nqma da zagubqt nishto ot unikalnostta si.
Kolko vreme ti be nuzhno za skulpturiraneto na modela?
Mezhdu drugoto, az ne sym bylgarin, edna priqtelka ot Varna mi pomogna s teksta :slight_smile:
No ti bi mogyl da mi otgovorish na bylgarski…

Wow, exquisite
I instantly knew this was your work. You’re truly master of Zbrush rendering!
We’re still awaiting those Gnomon-like video tutorial from you! =)

great great work PSTCHOART! thank you soo much in advance for the upcoming renderinsight…really looking forward for it
maybe make a smal presentation site like mike nash, with an donate button im sure you´ll be donated for your effort

there are no words… keep it up

Nice work man!! Great skin, thanks for sharing!:+1:

Thanks so much to pixologic about the front page and thanks so much for the GREAT software ,

Thanks so much guys , i m really happy you like it

Shark2003 - i spend 4-5 months not only for this model and shader my last works are made with the same shaders but earlier versions , i mean i make lot of work before this model and this si the result of the practice with BPR till now :slight_smile:
i will render more images for you tomorrow ,

tomjane7 - heh mn ti blagodarq :slight_smile: radvam se 4e haresav6 rabotata mi i si prav . Kakto kazah po rano 6te napravq urok s otdelen model i 6te zapo4na otna4alo ot samoto izgrajdane na materialite i rendera , mojebi rezultata nqma da e kato tozi
no 6te napravq vsi4ko vyzmojno da napravq kraktyk urok :slight_smile: pozdravi na bylgarskoto momi4eto ot Varna , moqta priqtelka sy6to e ot Varna the best place to live in Bulgaria :slight_smile:

i try to make the rende more realistic and here is new test render

i make is more fleshy

highres: http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/2042/newtest.jpg

small.jpg
top.jpg
down.jpg

Attachments

top.jpg

down.jpg

Nicely sculpted muscle! :+1:

One of the more amazing BPR renders to be found. One thing - those light intensities were achieved with point lights, not sun lights, right?

Incredible!!!

The result is super spectacular!

Great render, again awesome work! thanks!