ZBrushCentral

Bozzie flozzie 5 years in ZBrush Forum and

…in few days me to!
I am glad to stay here and my best thanks for Pixologic Team and SuperModerator and moderator of the forum to allow me to stay posting.
Boozie Flozzie was one of the artist that stimulated me with his outstanding creations and push my interest in ZB, there are many friends i have here and those who are not today we miss all that wonderful friends.
I also want to excuse that attitude mine that were not adequate in some moement and thanks to Moderators to allow me to stay.
But ZBrush and the forum really are one of the most important things that happen in my life, in very critical health situation (fortunately past) ZBrush allow me to let that energy to flow and help me to maintan an optimistic state,sorry for vocabulary.
To Bozzie and the many frinds here
this picture:
5years.jpg
Andreseloy

Well Andreseloy things wouldn’t be the same around here without your posts.
You never cease to have fun and play with Zbrush and that makes your work a joy to view.

Lets dance together under a tree at moonlight perhaps those old friends may appear once again.

Here, here! A toast to the Flooze! 50.

I will make an Album like this one of Boozy but be patient because your production is some numerous :wink:
The Boozie Album :slight_smile:

Mario, I enjoy your art and your posts very much! And Aunt Flooozie has a major impact on my ambitions to create a scene… Not only experiments.
In another life it seems we all went to therapy together hahaha.
I wish both of you MANY many more ZBrush Years!!!
Lemo

Congratulationz! Two very distintive stylz
May you have 5 more.

Felicidades. A por los 50…

Mario and Boozy, many congratulations to both of you! :+1:

Does this mean we’re now married? :smiley:

[color=black]Post! Post! Post!:+1:

ZB for ever.jpg
together!

Andreseloy

It’s Buzz Lightyear in his old age - fishing hat et all.

Haha, a ZBrush Miner! And a happy one as well. What a great picture!
Lemo

What fun! :+1: