ZBrushCentral

Book in Steampunk Style - Realism - SteamBook - Clean - Happy Adventure

This first professional project included modelling, UV creation, baking, texturing and presentation, scene creation and setup in Unreal Engine, lighting, post processing and presentation with video sequence were done following industry pipelines.

My Artstation account: https://www.artstation.com/lillywantedtopaint

This book is not only made in Steampunk style, it also offers steamy gadgets to help you conquer all kinds of adventure.
But if the wrong item, the wrong time, or the wrong words are chosen… who knows what might be awakened?

The creation of this game ready prop(s) was inspired by a product picture I loved. And of course, by my attempt to create as much as possible high quality assets within the given project time.

Regrettably, the reference/product images are small and have poor resolution. I put in a lot of effort to craft them as accurately as possible. To create the book as realistic as possible, I collected many more references, such as for the leather and gears.
The books are ready for Game Play and Real Time Rendering.
Every single asset was built in high quality and verified by industry professional at Vertex School by Ryan Kingslien.

1 Like