ZBrushCentral

Blade Master(Realtime character)

thats just insane,

I love it :smiley:

I think is a great job, fantastic model, I like the anatomy and the textures process but I guess you need to improve the topology

Deserve top row, congrats!!..:+1:

Mind blowing artwork boss ! clap clap clap :smiley:
‘Saved to references’

This is simply amazing. He may be the master of the blade but you are a master of art! Bravo!

Very nice model man !

this real !:+1: :+1:

mindblowing
 awesome
 no words

Awesome work! How long did you spend on this project?

Very cool model and textures! Congrats to the toprow

Top row for sure ! Awesome !

Im gonna have to agree on the low poly topology like some others have mentioned, But hell everything else is pretty sweet.

Great work. What application did you use for the normal mapping because it is implemented very cleanly, and could I ask what’s the tri count?

Love the design, and I like how the rope is painted on the pectorals then forms into geometry when necessary for the silhouette, yet looks near flawless in the end result. Really enjoy the normal bake, surprised you could pull off such detail with the armor tiles on his waist from that near flat surface.

If I had to critique, I’d say the pants material should hang lower and not be so baggy along the upper thigh, giving it more weight, showing off the natural contours of the body until bunched up above the knee armor, and the chain seems like wasted geometry that could have been hidden tactfully with unique design, longer interlocking pieces, less round, more like bronze age stone or jade design.

Kudos, thank-you for posting this.

Great work,like it.

simply superb :+1:
did u used any reference or images for this ?

Love all of it. Congrats :+1:

Very good
 Love it =)

Thanks ZBC for the toprow and everybody for the kind words.

Beneto, piz, mauro_matheus, Derek Frenzo, shrikant09,zber2, Etcher, barnesy, Thanks a lot guys!
ezekiel6, thanks you,man. no, this is my new work. but i know the sword master. i think the sword master is exellent work!
Duael, haha~~thanks you, Duael~
grassetti, hi grassetti.im Big fan of your work man! right, i dont care about toptlogy because this is Individual work. but i made a mistake. ill improve next work. Really happy to hear the feedback.
gingerrichd, That is a sharp observation. ill improve next work. Viewpot render is attatched at the top.thanks for the feedback! I dont have a job yet

Fahran, i create normal map in maya. i used turtle render. thank you, man.
the_ripper, i used about 17000tis, thanks a lot!
Sinyendil, Ardox,Xsmoke, meshmasterLLC, Webhead,Cordycep, chindian,Hazardous, pOiNtPuShEr, SolidSnakexxx, Thank you so much for those kind words.
killahPriest, I used Zbrush to make all the details,and i made hair used pass(normal map, occulsion map, spec map
)in photoshop.
kaisasose, Dryn, Jester,sculptor.zb, thank you very much. i used 4096 map.
Serigio Santos, Thank you man,i dont care about toptlogy because this is Individual work.but i made a mistake. ill improve next work. Really happy to hear the feedback. I called your homepage. wow..amazing work!, perfect work!! gwainbarek, Monray, Shikhar sharma, WayneMcCracken, Lucky_1, kilik128, wethand, Thank you so much for those kind words! onelunglewis,Martina Johansson, shinja, dagoned, Thank you for watching my work with interest! Hunger, I used about 17000tis. wow..That is a sharp observation! Really happy to hear the feedback. So glad you like it! JinV, locky10, brettSinclair, thanks a lot. my reference is martial arts movie "Tsui Harks The Blade"
Stormi, thanks guy :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot guys! Really appreciated
!

This is GREAT STUFF

thanks for the breakdown images
especially the hair.
I have been stuck (mostly with office work) so i haven’t had time to look into more advanced hair modeling
or even a process.
By chance i see your top row Work and it is indeed top shelf
and low and behold; you show a GREAT image of your hair model. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

thank you for this; it has opened a new alley for me in terms of approaching process for hair creation :slight_smile:

Cheers!

W-a

this is very solid game models,love your attention to details,and congrats for toprow

One of the best that I have ever seen
!!