ZBrushCentral

Blade Master(Realtime character)

That’s lo-poly? Dang. Looks fantastic. Good job - both getting your poly-count down, and getting so much detail.

Really great work at all level :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

d_lavega, bomoh, Silberdenar,Thank you so much for those kind words.
moonlitmaverick, thanks^^,I will explain you with screenshot.
julien n, mjolnir, renjubosco, undoz, Santis, qoyun, Goobatastic,Thanks a lot guys! Really appreciated…!
abe_Tamazir, thanks to your advice! I will improve next work.
GX@W,thank you.:slight_smile:
stoNe,That is a sharp observation. I will give you a explanation with screenshot. Thank you for watching my work with interest.
JJP3D, seriks, Thank you so much for those kind words.
nfuchs.yes, i used pass(normal map, occulusion map, specular map…) in photoshop. thanks:)
VictorCS, Thank you so much for your explain.
Thanks a lot guys!
Thank you so much for those kind words.

click the “post a reply”.

Good JOB! nice model and great textrues!

absolutely beautiful work. The poly painting is awesome, how did you do it pray tell…

haha waht the hell, tahts mind blowing ;D best low poly work ive seen since dominance war 4 ;f

Very cool! thumbs up :slight_smile:

awesome!! hand painted textures? keep it up! top row!!!

FANTASTIC WORK :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I also thought that :grimacing:

*nfuchs, oh,my mistake! my wrong answer…sorry. I used texture(cloth texture, dirty map…) except skin.

Dman3d, martym, Kenshiro, Thank you so much for those kind words.
Felix the Cat, oh thank you! i continue click the “post a reply”, but my reply is not upload…anyway thank you for your answer!
Clintus Maximus, slcik, wow…I am so flattered. So glad you like it!
nerveink, 3DNoobish,Morgaine, Thank you so much!

That is a very nice design. I really like the asymmetry of it. Great textures and sculpt too. :+1:

Awesome Work! :sunglasses:

Just perfect ! :grimacing:

Excellent piece of work! Well done!

just an great model awesome :+1:

Congratulations on Top Row! It is well deserved. You did an excellent job.

Beautiful piece! Congratz on TR :+1: .

Fantastic work , a real inspiration!

This is amazing! Your work looks familiar, is this an update to the sword master? nevertheless, can’t fault it

How current.

His outfit screams “Don’t Touch My Junk”!