ZBrushCentral

Black Flash

Black flash 3d model from the Cw show The Flash season 2 , fully rigged and with run animation

Gamemodel28
Gamemodel29 Gamemodel33

My page | Youtube | Artstation | Instagram | Twitter

2 Likes

Made some renders for fun in V-ray and composited in Autodesk Composite.

Video of the workflow i use for rendering.

Back on this project, this time printing both Zoom and Black Flash as busts with swapable heads and symbols, decided to make the base as a portal as if he’s coming through the portal from Earth 2 like in season 2 of the show.

Prepped the pieces for print

All the prints so far printed at 40 um using Siraya Tech Fast Grey on my Anycubic MonoX 4K printer, all the prints turned out perfect, no layer separations anywhere.

Everything so far assembled, will be adding magnets to the switchouts at the end, till then i have to do a lot of cleanup on the area where the supports used to be.

Update on the Zoom / Black Flash bust, started to paint the bust, head is finished.

Transparent resin used for the portal base.

Finished the Zoom Black Flash busts, forgot to post updates here so here are the final images, after i did the Duplicolor Glossy Black coat i did a Vallejo Satin Mecha Varnish over everything, a Mecha Gloss Varnish on the eyes and a Vallejo Liquid Metal Chrome on the piping.
More info on my page