ZBrushCentral

Batman DesertStorm - Comicon Enrty

damn cool…a very good entry and really solid sculpt

really well done, though I can’t help but think that that suit would be incredibly impractical in the desert ><

thats some insane stuff right there…
definately top row stuff.

Excellent as always, 5 stars model!

this makes me want to make my own batman…lol…awesome stuff

awsome work !

nice and clean.congrats!

cool!!~Nice work!!

Congrats on this amazing piece!! I think I smell a Top Row coming :lol: 5 stars from me man!

really amazing.
This is a proof of diligence, knowledge, artistic skills, feeling, -simply rocks.

Such a work in a portfolio opens doors. to big rooms.

Good look - best wishes.

Thomas

Thats so cool!

hat’s off for keeping it all in zbrush, and for the real time version. well done!

Great job on the hard surface :+1:

Yes! Great sculpt/texture - very Top Rowish imho. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: ! Thanks for posting!

Nice job! Look forward to seeing more :slight_smile:

I love seeing good hard surface modeling in Zbrush as I know it’s not easy. Altho 3.5 just made it a heck of alot easier.

Nice work farazmobin!

Wow! What an awesome Batman! A little too much armor for my taste (feel the same about the movie version), but that’s a purely subjective issue and personal preference. But this version is extremely cool nonetheless! :slight_smile:

4.95 stars! (rounded to 5)

Wow, very well done:+1:

Quite inspiring work man!! love the dark knight’s armor… great work on the cape also!! Keep it up! 5 stars from me! :+1:

Fantastic, I love it. Really makes him look imposing.

As an aside I feel similar to Kraken, I would like to seem them make batman a little more gothic in the movies again, give a slight air of the supernatural about him.