ZBrushCentral

BaseMesh - [ Help ]

Hello,
Now I don’t really have anyone to turn to with this so I was hoping to get some help either; where to turn to or how one can go about doing standardized BaseMeshes with good UVs & topology. ( In my case, I aim to eventually cater to Game industry standard.)

Right now I’ve gotten so far as the heads tend to be 4x the Q-density than the rest of the body and game characters constraints could be between a total of ~15k tris. I’ve also gotten topology flow from “FlippedNormals” and a couple of payed & non-paid tutorials. But what I’ve not encountered is a clean way to UV the face…

(I’ve done some tomfoolery with the flow for this bust though. Probably not optimal but I got very inspired from “Anatomy for Sculptures” as well as a disclaimer that I cleaned up a payed headscan so I could make this into a BaseMesh. I don’t take credit other than simplifying the shapes and jumping into retopo & UVs. )
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/zOnynD

Upd - New UVs
I did figure something out so if anyone stumbles upon this post you’re free to add to it as you like. I’d appreciate having a dialog about it either way as I find it very niche for us 3D artist and how people optimize UVs.