ZBrushCentral

Bad_Koala's wip

Great work! The last shader combination works a lot better. I like the color variations in the texture.

It’s great to see this kind of quality and expertise.

:+1: Hi Bad_Koala, compliments for your fantastic works. They are magnificent.
The skin shader is so realistic, and your sculptures are very well done.

Mattia

thats real good keep it up

Just to add my thoughts,the movement in your flesh work is naturally wonderfull.The sculpting is inspirational and work like yours filters the minds of us lesser skilled artists and gives us focus to evolve,thanks for posting.Brilliant top row work.cal

Brilliant work! love the texturing u did, and for passes in Zbrush / photoshop, it’s quite amazing! :+1: :+1:

awesome work

Very nice work!

Wow!

Glad this one hit top row…I’d missed it up till now.

The flaming whip tips make me think Balrog?

simply wonderful… lovely sculpt.

bad_koala, :slight_smile: Do you mind sharing the material L03 and the Spec? I’d love to give it a try these 3 combination.

amazing mate! terrific work :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

would you mind if I ask for those 3 materials? I would like to try this techinique myself :smiley:

keep it up

hi guys

here are the links to the page containing the 3 mats I used :

haloanimator

Lucky_1

Sebcesoir

and big thanks to these 3 guys for sharing their mats with us

B.

When I said I’d love to see the samurai textured I didn’t know it would look that great. Beautiful work bro.

Ha! Top row. Told you mate. haha. Well deserved. Amazing work :+1:

The texture on both models look incredible. Well done.

Cheers
Brett

wo wo wo,great work man,i think the nostrils are too thin,and the wrinkles on the neck are not defining the anatomy.but may be this is just me,else textures are really great.did you use zprojection or applink only?keep continue the good work.:+1:

I tried to create a mat that was combining the 3 I used, you can download my tests HERE
they are meant to be used with texture, some work better for black skin and other for white skin.
Also for those who were wondering here is the wireframe of the base mesh I use for my heads.
I just got Dead Space and Gear Of War 2…I guess I will not have updates before a while :wink:

![wireframe_BD.jpg|700x641](upload://onfXjD4hX4zdSEPiR5aKrXK3ias.jpeg)

wow amazing:+1: :+1: did you use displacement maps to do it

great work man, i like the asymmetry places like the nose and mouth area.
cant wait to get my hands on dead space too :wink:

Awesome job on all of these sculpts…I love the last one the most…the skin looks very realistic and the asymmetry makes him feel alive. And I am glad you found some use for the Spec Visualiser… it helps quite a bit…