ZBrushCentral

Bad_Koala's wip

amazing skin details !

Nice work! :+1:
Ditto what Sebcesoir said, cavity is a little to deep.

OMG koala!
The surface details are brilliant!
Whats the poly count on this?

umbelievable…I can´t close my mouth…:grimacing: :grimacing:

I have readen how you get the material, but I don´t understand. My concepts about 3D is very bad:( . Can you explain how you use the program ZB to get this material?

I started texturing the other head, I pushed less the cavity and put less spec. It turned out better than the samurai (I think), I will have to re-work the geo/texture of this one.
For both heads the poly count is :1569792 (I’m using the same base with 6 div)
and I did again 3 screengrabs that I put on top of each other in photoshop

![ZBC_THUMB4.jpg|100x76](upload://vhouDYoJPGGTZT7tlOZbbI07gUl.jpeg)

WOW! Thats just amazing! :+1: :+1:

/gasp! /drool! i am not worthy of ur skills… i bow to thee

your mesh is like an extension of your soul. care to show wireframe im curious ?

Really nice texture! Just Amazing! :+1: :+1:

Outstanding!

I love your work, has much realism is incredible.

very nice! Love the detail in the skin, great texturing!

M

this is slick im saving this thread. the first one looks better than the majority of the mental rays i typically see. can’t wait to see if you get the 3 combined. very informative. :+1:

Good stuf!!

fantastic work!!! :+1: :+1:

amazing! it was a long time I didn’t see such expressivity! the real point of force of those pieces is the mouth, you did a fantastic job of sculpting! I love the japanese head, it’s really a great work! :tu

the last one’s really nice and more subtle :+1: [not quite keen on the nostrills - they are too thin at the base]… good stuff all round!

great stuff buddy.ive been watching this in your cgtalk portfolio… and congratz on the top row :+1: :+1:

I love the little bumps and distortions you have added on those faces. Very real and believable sculpts. you’ve done a great job with the coloration. Do post a render with a flat shader for us to see the color map :slight_smile:

Also, please be so kind and point me to the threads which have these materials. I’ve been very keen on trying out the passes technique and this will help a lot.

C’est de la balle mec!