ZBrushCentral

Baby Lu

Hi!, I would like to share the sculpt of a baby I have made following the fantastic tutorials of Kris Costa.
It is part of a scene of two characters which I am working on now, and will update soon.
Model sculpted and textured in Zbrush, andhair and render made in Maya with Xgen interactive grooming and Arnold.
Hope you like it!
Thanks!

46 Likes

Beautiful! That’s really, really nice. The fine body hair is adorable–you really captured the complicated flow of those hair patterns. And the little toes peeking out from under the leg!:+1:

1 Like

Thanks a lot Spyndel, so glad you like the result :slight_smile:

Beautiful :heart:

1 Like

this looks like an oil painted master piece :slight_smile: excellent

1 Like

Outstanding texture work, the skin tones are really good @Rafa_Zabala Congrats!! and congrats to Kris Costa (aka Antropus) for sharing invaluable tips and techniques for both sculpting and texturing in ZBrush :clap::clap::clap:
Jaime

1 Like

WOW! Great job!

1 Like

WOW, great!!! :hugs::upside_down_face::hugs:

1 Like

Beautiful piece of art​:heart:

1 Like

Great work @Rafa_Zabala! It´s good to see differents subjects here! Beautiful!:clap:

1 Like

thanks Melisa :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Pixo_Daisuke :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone :slight_smile:

this is absolutely beautiful!!!:wave::relaxed::blush:

1 Like

Outstanding work it look so real, amazing piece!

1 Like

Super Cute you nailed it… Great job…!

1 Like

Amazing work, Rafa! In times when things are so bizarre and surreal, art is what keeps us going. I love it, man. Keep them coming! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks everyone!
And special thanks to Kris

He is responsible for bringing my art from plastic grey to be alive, with colours. I only absolutely copied his workflow which I am still trying to understand!!, only because I am not that clever. He made it easy an possible for artists like me, making many dreams come true in our community.

He is right, we are living a period of time in our lives which will be remembered in history, the first global Pandemic.

We all have to make an effort more than ever. to be better humans, less selfish, more loving and respectful, more appreciative …

Artists are sensitive people. I am sure this difficult times will be impacting artists hearts and will be reflected directly in their art.

Keep feeling, keep loving, keep expressing!

1 Like

I Agree with you Rafa! Beautiful work! I love it!

Wow! So incredibly lifelike! The uneven skin-tones, and subtle skin folds are absolutely superb! I would also love to see a shot, or two, of the model without any textures.