ZBrushCentral

Ayurveda Doshas

Hi there! I have not been here for a long time, and I have found a completely new site. I decided to create a new profile and show you my own project that I’m working on.
The idea came from Ayurveda. This is a kind of alternative medicine.
The basis of this system is the concept of three doshas.
Doshas are the three vital energies. They are formed of five basic elements: air, fire, water, ether, earth.
Mixing these elements gives rise to three types of doshas:
- Vata (air + ether)
- Pitta (fire + water)
- Kapha (earth + water)
Each of the doshas determines the type of person. These are specific physical and psychological characteristics.
Including body proportions, facial features, color and size.
As well as psychological reactions, patterns of behavior, feelings and emotions and preferences in life.
All this we call a character.
Since I’m a character artist and sculptor, this is interesting to me.
At the moment I have all three female busts. And I plan to make figurines from my models.
I hope you enjoy it too.
For more information, please visit my FB / Instagram / Twitter -@imprintdelight.

27 Likes

This is Kapha dosha concept.
According to Ayurveda, it combines elements of earth and water.
Care, security, confidence, impressiveness, sensuality and charm. Solidity and bliss.
She is the personification of early spring. When it is still cold, but the snow is already melting and the first flowers appear.
The constancy of the foundations of the universe.

12 Likes

Beautiful sculptures!

1 Like

Thank you! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Not only I enjoyed reading your description, I’m also in awe with your interpretation and sculpting skills. :clap::clap::clap:
Jaime

2 Likes

This is a rather specific topic, and it is a :100: personal project.
My goal is to show something beautiful that pleases the eye and finds a response in the souls.
Therefore, I really appreciate your words :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This is Pitta dosha concept.
According to Ayurveda, it combines elements of fire and water.
Hot, brave, leader, perceptive, intelligent, clear, with a focused mind. Strong and exciting.
She is the personification of active volcano. Boiling energy that can warm or incinerate everything in its path.
The power of the transformation of the universe.

1 Like

This is Vata dosha concept.
According to Ayurveda, it combines elements of air and ether.
Originality, lightness, impetuosity, mobility, impermanence and volatility. Movement and interconnection.
She is personofication of cosmos and sky. A huge cold space that pervades everything and in which life is born.
The pure creative energy of the universe.

4 Likes

Love it!
Jaime

1 Like

WOW! I’m in love with Ayurveda and Your work! You are awesome talented Artist <3

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful

1 Like

Thank you so much for your support! It is very important for me :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

I usually suffer from Pitha dosh, But your sculpture is so beautiful I want to suffer everyday now… Great stuff

1 Like

Thank you! I understand what you are talking about. I also have a leading pitta dosha. With strong vata.
This project is a kind of way to understand myself :fire::wind_face:

Great work :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you, Sarah!:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

Hello, I am asking if your series of Vata, Pitta and Kapha are available in STL files, and if they are how can one get them, or if not will they be available in a STL file. ? these doshas are amazing.