ZBrushCentral

Aunt Hetty

Hey guys! hope you all are doing well.
Excited to introduce you my latest collaboration between me and Hamidreza Hamzehpour that we created a 3D character which we named “Aunt Hetty”.
Such a challenging process but it was really fun. Thanks for looking and supporting​:white_heart:
Based on concept art by : Pascal Moguerou

45 Likes

Wonderful Auntie :+1: I was going to say we all have an Auntie but then I saw her ears and the rest of her body :crazy_face::joy: Love this @Beniz, your texture work is amazing, looking at the hands work…wow!!! hair and all, came out really nice. Congrats!
Jaime

1 Like

Dear @Jaime thank you so much for your attention and positive energy :heart_eyes::sparkles: that’s kind of you. :sunflower:

1 Like

Oh god !!! :hushed::heart_eyes: It’s stunningly beautiful !!! I really like it :pleading_face: is it 3D printable?

Looks awesome! Keep going!

1 Like

Thank’s for your support. unfortunately I’ve never printed any 3D model. but it’s an interesting idea :thinking :thinking:

Wow, this Auntie Spider is truly a master knitter! I love how she’s sitting there calmly, expertly weaving her intricate web. The level of detail and realism in this piece is incredible - from the individual threads of the web to the fine texture of the spider’s fur. Great job bringing this creepy-crawly creature to life in such a beautiful and impressive way!

1 Like

Wow! This is really cool! I love the concept and design! Great job!

1 Like

What a fantastic idea. Love all of the details you put into the model.

1 Like

Beautiful work. Love the hair

Dear @Toshalala your words made my day :pleading_face: I appreciate your support and your attention to the details and anything I created with passion and love, it’s really worthy for me. thanks for your positive energy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Great work! Lovely character. :+1:

Such a cool character!

Aw thank you so much :heart_eyes: that’s kind of you

Dear @PixoPaul thank you so much. glad to hear that :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Awesome. Besides the excellent 3D artistry I love the idea itself. Imagine you just see her sitting and knitting, nothing special, and all of a sudden she gets up and walks…

Thank you for your supporting :heart: