ZBrushCentral

Assassin's creed NPC characters

Very cool stuff. I’ll have a big grin on my face the day the High-Res models could run real-time in a game. The game looks very cool, great work guys. :+1:

Wow David. i knew you were good. But damn!!! Not this good. How long does it take you to spit these out?

Cheers
Brett

cmon pls, dont post such nice game stuff.
i wanted to spend my time learning ZB3. but soon i will sit infront of my PS3 and play games again :frowning:

great work

Amazing work guys !

L

Oh man,…that blew me away !!

They should lock you up for this :wink:

wow thank you for sharing your stuff master !
What the nice day after seeing that.

Truly remarkable work, bravo to you all :smiley:

wow!! amazing models!
the models on the link you gave is a really must to see! great pieces dude!
congrats to you and all of the team that involved this amazing game!

Amazing work David!

The Ubi Montreal-studio is really putting out top notch quality, I hope to one day be part of such a talented team.

INSPIRING!

Assassin’s Creed looking Game-Of-The-Year already. Ubi rocks! :+1:

Superb!

Always wanted to see assins stuffs!

I am totally blown away by the state of art games like Assassin’s Creed. If all of you guys don’t mind I’d really like to know your approximate poly counts before the normal maps are applied? I would second the question on the question of how long the modeling time was on some of these characters? It looks like there was considerable post work done prior to the modeling, any info on that would be very enjoyable to this ol’ guy.
Cheers and Congrats!

Awesome work!! I’ve been following the development of this game for a long time. I truly believe it will define “Next-Gen” for the Next Gen consoles, PS3, and XBox 360. Myself, I have a 360, and I will be reserving this title next week. I’m an avid gamer. I want a PS3, but can’t yet justify the $500 to $600 that Sony wants to steal from me. Sure, they dropped the price of the 60Gig system to $499. However, they also discontinued production, so once their out, the only available model will be the 80gb unit that is $599. Anyways, ranting. lol. Great models, and if that kind of quality can be expected in gaming from here on out, we are in for one hell of a future with videogames.

Incredible! So photo-realistic! Can you post some wireframes for the full characters? The base meshes would be cool to see! Also the uv unwraps would be really nice to check out! Hope I’m not asking to much ahaha!

Thanks for sharing this stuff! I really appreciate it! Your deviant page has a lot of inspiring stuff on there as well!

Simply impressive.

I am impressed.:laughing:

Great work.:+1:

Hey David :slight_smile: Not being original and wanted to say - super stuff! I love the black woman in particular. Well deserved top row:+1:

i hate you guys in so many different ways! But first of all cause you work for Jade Raymond and that’s unforgivable:angry: . After that do u really use the same model,uvs,maps and so on for the in-game and your renderings?(clearly except the maps size)

blown away! wow! top notch for sure. I enjoyed watching the Ubi Soft video on the pixologic site and i too would love to hear some insight on your workflow towards cloth and hardsurface, such as the armor on some of the guards and the sniper rifle. how did you go about creating such detailed pieces while still holding true to the hard mechanical, and sometimes repeating, pieces? (ex. muslim soldier A’s chestpiece) do you use a lot of complex masks, or the insert mesh brush? i am really blown away, awesome work!

great stuff!
could you tell me how you got the shadow run through the alpha maps on the last character’s mantel?
very cool indeed

Whoo-hoo! Awesome! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: