ZBrushCentral

Art Work of Ryan Watkins

Hey everyone, I thought it was about time that I start post some of my ZBrush work. I’m a big fan of the form and I’m constantly being inspired by all the amazing artwork that is here.

I’m really looking forward in sharing my work with everyone here and getting feedback and cirques from this awesome community.

This was modeled and rendered in Zbrush. I used to the modeling techniques from the Eat3d Hard surface modeling DvD. The final zbrush renders where then comped in photoshop.

ryan_watkins_biomech52712b.jpg

I love it!
Great model and render, really well done! :smiley: :+1:

Nice work interesting character.

Pretty cool! Looks more mech than biomech, but cool none the less!

cool…great job !

Great job on the insect mech! Really nice!

love it very much bro :slight_smile:

Love it, amazing work!

Just WOW! This is great!! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I really dig this, awesome work!

Thanks for all the wonderful comments, glad everyone likes the model.:slight_smile: It really made my day.

Ryan

Awesome work, top raw!!

Hey everyone, here are some detail renders of the back and legs of the mech

torso_top_hp.jpg

RIDIC-ULOUS!

Very well put together man. Love it.

Wonderful Work!!

Impressive concept and detailing Ryan!

Welcome to ZBrushCentral mate:)
Glad you made it on here, really fantastic start.:+1:
Your hard surface models and studies are just fantastic, the tutorial of mike jensen showing his hardsurface technique is really helpful
and you really took all the information he showed and put it into your own artwork - congrats mate!:+1:
Looking forward seeing more from you.
All the best and happy sculpting,

• Kenny :slight_smile:

This is awesome!

Thanks again for all the very positive feedback and comments on my work. I hope to continue to grow and develop my artwork with this community and tools. Its so inspiring to see all the outstanding artwork here