ZBrushCentral

Art of Yasin

The last time I posted here or in fact had time to do any personal work was couple years ago! Lately, I’ve had a chance to do some all of which made use of ZBrush.

Pleasant Times is inspired by unexpected events that happen in life!

It was a speed work which took about two weeks trying different ideas along the way. There seems to be a special edition of Lion King coming too! :man_shrugging: So many areas to improve but I’d like to call it done!

Houdini, Renderman, ZBrush, Substance Painter, Nuke

Vanity is Based on an artwork of the legendary Persian artist, Mahmoud Farshchian, whose paintings and miniatures speak volumes by themselves. I’ve been looking for a chance to recreate one of his works in 3D medium. Original artwork is added below.

Houdini, Arnold, ZBrush, Mari, Nuke

yasin-hasanian-3-vanity-wipa

yasin-hasanian-2-vanity-vp

Ocean Call

Maya, ZBrush, Arnold, Mari, Nuke

Beautination depicts the effect of society on women appearance.

Maya, ZBrush, Arnold, Mari, Nuke

Ice-cream Princess is based on an artwork by the very talented Petra Varga

Maya, ZBrush, Mari, Arnold, Nuke

yasin-hasanian-ref

13 Likes

Such eclectic talent display @Yasin:clap:small_orange_diamond:clap:small_orange_diamond:clap: Welcome to ZBrushCentral!! :blush:
Jaime

Thanks for the kind words @Jaime . I’m glad you like it :slight_smile:

WOW
great!!
your works are so beautiful espacially the recreated of Mahmoud Farshchian’s paint! it’s really fantastic by the way
i really proud myself to see iranian artists on the ZbrushCenteral and on the top of others works!! GOOD LUCK BUDDY:heart_eyes:small_orange_diamond:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Much appreciation for the compliments man!

1 Like

hi
are you iranian too :smiley: ?

1 Like

yes

1 Like