ZBrushCentral

Art of Nikita

nice! Great prints n1agara

Thank you very much guys!

@lebaje
You are correct my friend! I printed out the “master work” and then did molding and casting. Took some time to learn this stuff, but was well worth it!:smiley:

Hey guys, here’s another recent work of mine. Skull Alien bust. The unpainted images are of the resin casting of a 3d print done on Form 2. It’s 9 inches tall (about 22 cm). The color image is an Arnold render with a quick texture pass done in Mari.
SkullAlienZBSee_05.jpgSkullAlienZBSee_01.jpgSkullAlienZBSee_02.jpgSkullAlienZBSee_03.jpgSkullAlienZBSee_04.jpg

Attachments

SkullAlienZBSee_05.jpg

SkullAlienZBSee_01.jpg

SkullAlienZBSee_02.jpg

SkullAlienZBSee_03.jpg

SkullAlienZBSee_04.jpg

Hello again, ZBrushers!
Another one of my 3d printed sculptures Driada. The pictures are of a solid resin copy. She’s about 35cm tall and consists of 9 parts :slight_smile: Cheers!
Driada_ZBSee.jpgDriada02.jpgDriada03.jpgDriada05.jpgDriada06.jpgDriada07.jpgDriada08.jpgDriada09.jpg

Attachments

Driada_ZBSee.jpg

Driada02.jpg

Driada03.jpg

Driada05.jpg

Driada06.jpg

Driada07.jpg

Driada08.jpg

Driada09.jpg

I’m very much honored to be featured at the top row! Thank you very much Pixologic team!!! :smiley:

Looks beautiful with those details & lighting, I I like the anatomy of her body too :slight_smile: :+1:

Thank you Hazem! I’ll share some more images soon to show more details. Cheers bud!:D;)

Here are some BPR renders of driada and some closeups :slight_smile:
Thanks for looking! :slight_smile:
driadaBPR_01.jpgdriadaBPR_04.jpgdriadaBPR_02.jpgdriadaBPR_03.jpgdriadaBPR_06.jpgdriadaBPR_05.jpgdriadaBPR_07.jpg

Attachments

driadaBPR_01.jpg

driadaBPR_04.jpg

driadaBPR_02.jpg

driadaBPR_03.jpg

driadaBPR_06.jpg

driadaBPR_05.jpg

driadaBPR_07.jpg

Hey ZBrushers :slight_smile: Here’s the latest work I’ve sculpted in ZBrush and 3d printed on Form 2. Faun Girl bust. She’s 16.5 cm tall. These are pics of a cast of the 3d print. Some more digital images will follow soon. Thanks for watching!
FaunGirl_ZBC04.jpgFaunGirl_09.jpgFaunGirl_10.jpgFaunGirl_ZBC01.jpgFaunGirl_ZBC02.jpgFaunGirl_ZBC03.jpgFaunGirl_13.jpgFaunGirl_12.jpgFaunGirl_11.jpgFaunGirl_08.jpgFaunGirl_ZBC05.jpg

Attachments

FaunGirl_ZBC04.jpg

FaunGirl_09.jpg

FaunGirl_10.jpg

FaunGirl_ZBC01.jpg

FaunGirl_ZBC02.jpg

FaunGirl_ZBC03.jpg

FaunGirl_13.jpg

FaunGirl_12.jpg

FaunGirl_11.jpg

FaunGirl_08.jpg

FaunGirl_ZBC05.jpg

Very nice sculpt!

Thank you very much Totyo :slight_smile:

what a lovely sculpt and print! I really like it!
The ears seem a bit unfinished thought but it doesn’t take away from the rest of the work!

Thanks bud!

Great piece!

Thanks Tristan :smiley:

Hey guys. I rarely do fanart stuff, but decided to do a tribute to one of my favorite horror movie killers - Michael Myers. Sculpting was done in ZBrush, coverall in MD, groom in XGen and rendered with Arnold. Cheers!
Myers04.jpgMyers01.jpgMyers09.jpgMyers08.jpgMyers06.jpgMyers02.jpgMyers03.jpgMyers07.jpg

Attachments

Myers04.jpg

Myers01.jpg

Myers09.jpg

Myers08.jpg

Myers06.jpg

Myers02.jpg

Myers03.jpg

Myers07.jpg