ZBrushCentral

Art of Nikita

Hey guys! Here’s a cybernetic brain concept I did some time ago. Hope you like it. Please lemme know what you think, C&C are welcome :wink:

Cheers!

brain_a.jpg

brain_b.jpg

brain_c.jpg

brain_d.jpg

brain_e.jpg

brain_f.jpg

Attachments

brain_a.jpg

brain_b.jpg

brain_c.jpg

brain_d.jpg

brain_e.jpg

brain_f.jpg

looks amazing.I especially like the brain.so much details.did you use keyshot for render??:wink:

Thank you, Diablo :wink: Yes I used Keyshot for the render here and textures I created in Mari. Keyshot still feels a bit clumsy in setting up the look you want with translucent materials for me, compared to V-Ray. I’ll see how it behaves on other projects!

Okay I accidentally made it 18+ post and couldn’t find any way to change that, so I’m re-uploading everything :slight_smile:roach_03.jpgroach_long_01_1.jpgroach_long_02_1.jpgroach_long_03_1.jpg

Attachments

roach_03.jpg

roach_long_01_1.jpg

roach_long_02_1.jpg

roach_long_03_1.jpg

Hey guys! Last couple weeks i’ve been working on a few projects and here’s one of them - Beauty and the Beast. I made this ****roach for a short film me and my friends from our CG team are working on. I decided to put it on the apple for the contrast of aesthetics and colour :slight_smile: Modeled in Maya and ZBrush, texturing done in Mari, rendered in Maya using V-Ray. Compositing done in NUKE. The short has still a long way to go, but once it’s finished I’ll be sure to post it up here :slight_smile: Hope u guys like it!
roach_03.jpg

roach_long_01_1.jpg

roach_long_02_1.jpg

roach_long_03_1.jpg

cheers,
Nikita

Attachments

roach_03.jpg

roach_long_01_1.jpg

roach_long_02_1.jpg

roach_long_03_1.jpg

hehe,Great job.love the render.that apple came out really nice.keep it up;):wink:

And some close ups and a turntable
roach_10.jpg

roach_09.jpg

roach_08.jpg

Turntable:

https://youtu.be/Un2gNOyGHmg

Attachments

roach_10.jpg

roach_09.jpg

roach_08.jpg

Thanks, Diablo :slight_smile: The apple turned out nicely, although I spent on it from beginning to final test render like an hour :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey guys, this is my latest sculpt - a concept bust of an alien spitter. Despite his hideous looks, this guy is cuddly and likes candy. As always C&C are welcome! Hope you like it :slight_smile:
Alien_spitter_01.jpg

Alien_spitter_02.jpg

Alien_spitter_03.jpg

Attachments

Alien_spitter_01.jpg

Alien_spitter_02.jpg

Alien_spitter_03.jpg

Alien Spitter colour version.

alienSpitterL1.jpg

alienSpitterL3.jpg

alienSpitter3.jpg

alienSpitterL4.jpg

alienSpitterL2.jpg

[Alien Spitter](https://vimeo.com/132621819) from [Nikita Lebedev](https://vimeo.com/user10923859) on [Vimeo](https://vimeo.com). A 3d concept bust of an alien spitter I created using Zbrush, Maya, Mari, V-Ray, Keyshot and Nuke. The design of the base was based on H.R. Giger***039;s artwork.

Attachments

alienSpitterL1.jpg

alienSpitterL3.jpg

alienSpitter3.jpg

alienSpitterL4.jpg

alienSpitterL2.jpg

great job

Thanks buddy :wink:

amazing.details are insane & the render came out really nice.keep it up.:):wink:

Thanks, Diablo. I appreciate for stopping by ;):smiley:

That guy is perfectly scarey and repulsive! Excellent piece! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Hey Takai, thank you very much for your words! That’s the exact emotion I wanted to get from him haha :smiley:

scary

Hey ZBrushers! :slight_smile: It’s been a while since I posted here, it’s pretty tough to upload everything at once here, so I’ll be rolling out my work over time.
This is the first sculpt I printed on Form 2, 19 cm tall. I learned a lot about 3d printing working on this guy! More to come :slight_smile:
cyborg_ZBSee_01.jpgcyborg_ZBSee_02.jpgcyborg_ZBSee_03.jpgcyborg_resinLineup.jpgcyborg_ZBSee_04.jpgcyborg_ZBSee_05.jpgcyborg_closeUP_01.jpgcyborg_closeUP_02.jpg

Attachments

cyborg_ZBSee_01.jpg

cyborg_ZBSee_02.jpg

cyborg_ZBSee_03.jpg

cyborg_resinLineup.jpg

cyborg_ZBSee_04.jpg

cyborg_ZBSee_05.jpg

cyborg_closeUP_01.jpg

cyborg_closeUP_02.jpg

Awesome work :+1:

Did you print all the copy in the formlab or you mold/cast the others?