ZBrushCentral

Anxiety

“Anxiety”
This is my first time posting my work here! been a Zbrush Amateur for about 3 years now, im primarily a tattoo artist, been one professionally for about 15 years now, 3 or 4 years ago i decided to step into the realm of 3d designing for the 2d final render to use as my own references for tattoo work!

in this piece the base model was from Daz3d that i then tore apart to create the feeling of Anxiety.

10 Likes

As someone who’s familiar with anxiety, this is pretty spot on! Great concept and well done!

1 Like

Welcome to the boards! Quite a vivid piece and delightfully weird. I look forward to seeing more from you :+1:

1 Like

thank you very much!

thank you dude! ill do my best to keep posting on here :slight_smile:

This could be translated into a pretty interesting (personal!) tattoo ! I love the composition and the colors of the piece :sunglasses: :+1: :star:!!

This is awesome.
I bought zbrush some time ago and am just now trying to learn it. And the whole reason I wanted it was to do this exact thing - to use Daz and Poser characters as a base and go from there. I’m inspired now.

2 Likes

thank you so much!!! super happy to be able to inspire!

actually i already tattooed it on my client :smiley:

1 Like

Would love to see a pic of that tattoo -> great use of ZBrush​:sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

even when clients want it in black and white, its still fun to make the design in color :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you! i hope to bring more tattooers into this awesome community!!

Wow :star_struck: that is stunning work :scream::scream: thanks so much for sharing this - what an awesome use of ZBrush​:sunglasses::+1::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:! (make sure to replace the thumb of this thread with the tattoo img so everyone can see you’ve added a new image)

1 Like

ahh yea total noob here lol would it be odd if the thumbnail is a tattoo since this is a 3d page? lol not sure of the proper ethics here :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

A lot of “extended uses of ZBrush” are being posted on ZBC and appreciated by the community -> see recent Top Row posts with the Batman statue and the wooden sculpture.

In your case, it’s so cool to see how you are a tattoo artsist that creates unique ZBrush works and turns those into awesome tattoos. I’ve seen ZBrush works being used for tattoos, but I’ve never seen a tattoo artist create his design in ZBrush!! :sunglasses: :+1: :star:!!

saweeeeeeet thank you! ill definitely do so! definitely inspires me to post here more now :smiley:

where do i go to change the thumbnail? lol im sure its right infront of my face but cant find it lol

I think you can only select a new thumbnail image when you add a new post that contains images to your thread-> it should give you an option to select a new thumbnail :scream::scream:

ahh! ill make sure to start adding to them in the post! thank you for being my “ZbrushCentral” Guru! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like