ZBrushCentral

Antropus Picasso Tutorial

Hi,

the tutorial link on the first page isn’t working anymore, can someone upload their copy of the shaders and light please. :frowning:

EDIT:

i’m here at work and the link seems to work now, must’ve been my screwy internet connection at home. i’m good to go now :slight_smile:

yeah,that would be my Question too.about how he has that rotions on the face and that the light is not moving,as its in ZBrush.if its possible please answer us…veery useful and great Tutorial…:wink:

Sure guys :slight_smile:

Take a look in Pixolator’s posts in this thread:
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=3529&page=1&highlight=Zspinner

He explains step-by-step how to create the turntable in ZBrush.

Cheers,
Kris

oh,Thanx…Fast reply! im gonna take a look…it must be very useful…

:+1: thanx again…

Antropus, how did you make Picasso’s head hollow?

Same question here :slight_smile:

i’m not Antropus, so i can’t answer for him. there are two ways that i know to do this though.

One way is to delete the polys. Although, if you do that, it’s best to do it early on in the sculpting process as deleting deleting polys will make you lose detail in your mesh. So it’s just best to delete the polys early on when there is no detail that can be gotten rid of.

The other way is to group the polys you want gone into the same polygroup, then hide those polygroups and turn on doublesides so that you can see the backface of polygons.

both of these ways will make is so that your mesh looks hollow. hope that helps

Hi Antropus

Really a great tutorial, congratulations.

Alan Camara

great tutorial, helped answer alot of questions for a noob like me :smiley:

I’ve made the 5 materials with different specular variations, but I can’t paint them on to my model like it says in the tutorial. It’s says to select color and shade in projection master, but that seems fishy and doesn’t work for me. It lets me paint what looks like the specular , but when I pick-up the model from projection master, the specular disappears and a pink color projection is left onto my model.

The only way I can get any localized specular on my model is if I turn off color and shade in projection master, and select material. Then I can paint the specular and when I pick-up the model it’s there, but can only see it with 1 specularity and not the 5 specularites i want, and it will change if I select one of the other 5 skin materials.

this tutorial seems to be working for most people. Am I missing something?

So my question is:

How do I effectively paint 5 different material specularities on to different areas of my model?

Thanks for your help. zbrush rocks!

-Jesse

Master Antropus… tnx a lot for your Tutorial. :smiley: