ZBrushCentral

Anti autistic , racist and political rants by discord admins and there friends

this morning i was called a spastic in the DC chat, i reported this to a moderator who then refused to look and tipped his frind off to delete the offending comment, he then accused me of making it up beforre spamming pepe the frog memes , then blatently using his sock accounts to start spamming more pepe memes, racist monkey memes, alopngside political memes of trump, for over an hour, they then start openly talking about how they want to, before then openly discussing with the person who originally called me a spastic to for some reason bully perceived blender users ?!? this kind of abuse is not only unprofessional, but also socially unacceptable to the point of in my jurisdiction being clearly legally actionable, its clear from posts here that other users have also faced the same kinds of abuse, this is a community safety problem that needs to be dealt with especialy as aside from a single line disclamer the server is allowewed to represent itself as being semi official with long time mods such as lurs bing involved and this spoace being frequently linked to as a space to get help and support in public settings