ZBrushCentral

Announcing ZBrush 4R3

wow I’m kinda blown away with all of this development, a huge thanks to the Pixologic team, you rock! :smiley:

Love the enhancements about the curls and about renders, but the thing that I care most is some tuning on issues about the R2b…
I awaited for the patch… Now I’m happy to see that this patch was delayed in order to put out this new release.
That’s a GREAT news! Thanks :slight_smile:

nice update… Thanks

now I wonder, if the next update could you give us the option of turning off those terrible warning messages we get every time we use a new option after turning the software on… between crashes and actually resting the machine I find Im constantly turning off messages I have read a thousand times… I know which actions I cant undo… I really dont need to be told 30 times a day…

Marry me Ofer

awesome once again ! You guys rock !

wow im really surprised. looking forward to the render and noise maker

Hey pixologic, did you sleep sometimes?
Thank you very much for these additions.
We have discussed in my company recently about the Vector displacement map and i’m very happy you add is so fast. I hope you could add the possibility to sculpt with it soon.
One week to wait, it’s not so hard.

Pixologic is the best company in the world!!! The rest of the world should take notes.

Excellent!

God bless you guys!

WOW!

THANK YOU!

I mean…really!?

WOW!!!

that´s something that i am also really interested in - since we are using dynamesh a good remeshing-tool would be appreciated

A new release so quickly after the current one, sweet! what excites me the most is to finally see that vector displacement support has been added. This feature alone will play nicely now with Maxwell Render as it also supports vector displacements. :slight_smile:

/ Magnus

This is yet another one of those moments where I am happy to have purchased a license several years back. Very happy to see the Noisemaker plugin is finally arriving. I am also eagerly anticipating the release of Qremesher. Having third party support would be a first for this program I think, and I think it would be a healthy addition as well.

keep on Pixologic Team!:+1:
i love the gem!

After this I will give up few (not Pixologic) 3d-software packages and make home altar devoted solely to ZBrush. From non religious guy this is pretty much… but Your work/update policy deserves some gratitude :smiley:

Thanks for all these great new features! :+1:

Now what we really need is support for exporting a specular map . Also a dedicated specular brushing option to just paint and view fine spec details.

Seriously. Even though I’ve been a little mad about the late Updates for Mac a few years ago …
You guys are awesome!!! Period!

THAT is how you treat customers! I think I might be in love with Pixologic. Awesome awesome awesome awesome :smiley:

yup. best company in the world.

amazing.

thank you.

jin

64-bit support please…until ZBrush is avail. in 64bit, im still stick to 3.1