ZBrushCentral

***Announcing ZBrush 4 for Windows And MacOSX

this event should create a wormhole directly to your creative center and blow it to pieces!

AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! ****ING YYEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:D:angry:small_orange_diamond:):angry:small_orange_diamond:):angry:small_orange_diamond:):angry:small_orange_diamond:):angry:small_orange_diamond:angry:small_orange_diamond:angry:small_orange_diamond:):):):):):):):):):):):slight_smile: HAHAHAHAHA LOL

This is awesome !!! Thank you Pixologic !!! I cant wait to get my update

and today I asked myself ‘whatever happened to Zbrsh 4?’ … :slight_smile:

Pixologic just rules, i cannot live without ZBrush :slight_smile:

Cannot whait for the Z4!

Cheers

WHAT!!! SWEET…now, i can only PRAY that with that only being about 5 weeks away that this is a SOLID promise to deliver? Let’s hope…yeah for GoZ! Plugins!!

Pixologic is the BEST :wink:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhh!!! The Zbrush Gods Have Spoken!!!thank You Thank You Thank You!!!:d:d:d

wowwwwwwww. its gr8 news. thanxxx pixologic

Stay out of the dark with this http://www.amazon.com/Introducing-ZBrush-Eric-Keller/dp/0470527641/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1278641795&sr=8-1 because what good will it be if you don’t keep yourself up to date? Eric keller and co. have some of the best books out there. I made sure to get my own. Just sayin…:wink:

And here we go again… :slight_smile:

So glad to hear it will have GoZbrush for Modo for Windows!

How about Texturing Layers?

期待了很久,哈哈,哈哈啊!:d :d :d

you are rock ++++!!!

As some people anticipated, 3.5 OSX had been skipped.
Anyway, this is a good news for all of us. :+1:

:lol: hahaha love zb:ohaha

I think I just wet myself!!:roll_eyes:small_orange_diamond:p:D

Only a month away?! Sweet!

woo,goz function.waiting for so long

yeeeeaaaahhhhh, now dont screw up:D