ZBrushCentral

Anatomypunk

Thank you :slight_smile:

Alexander

Thank you, means a lot :slight_smile:

Alexander

FIrst of all welcome to ZBC. I will be looking for more great work from you. Second thanks for the great anatomy reference. The program in Florence sounds great. I would like to know my anatomy as well as you but I don’t think I am patient enough to sit through three years of study. Maybe if I was a younger man. Anyways glad to see you here.

Thank you very much for your kind words. Made my day. I’ve been a fan of your work for a long time… I’m very glad I see you posting work here on ZBC so often.
And about the three years of study, it is a lot, but using zbrush combined with traditional really made it more fun. The mediums complement each other very well. But you know that already :slight_smile:

Top row stuff! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Thank you, I appreciate it :slight_smile:

Awesome ! And also disturbing. :o

Thank you Suba!

Hello again :slight_smile:

Here is a new project I’ve been doing on and off lately. Its not really a finished project, but more of an exploration of “Laban’s” anatomy. Hopefully I can continue this project in clay.And as usual, only zbrush used.

The top 3 images are the human design blueprints that Laban comes from. Only skeletal structure is 100% the same. Muscles and fat does have some difference.

Laban’s original skeletal structure (Descendant 2):

Laban’s original body, muscle and skeletal structure beneath it (Descendant 2):

Turnable for Laban’s skeletal structure:

Nice!:+1:

Great stuff! Really like it.

Great work !

i’m loving it!

Stunning works…Fantastic…Congrats :+1:small_orange_diamond:)

:)Glenn

Thank you, I appreciate it! I looked at your blog, some really nice anatomy studies you have there :slight_smile:

Thank you Glenn, I appreciate it. Means a lot coming from you, i’m a big fan of your work :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile: I like your blog, nice figurative stuff and really nice renders too.

One last image that didn’t make it into the previous post. It is the ecorche study of the figure. Thank you :slight_smile:
Alexander

MyMississippi_Laban_muscle_spin_anatomypunk.jpeg

Attachments

MyMississippi_Laban_muscle_spin_anatomypunk.jpeg