ZBrushCentral

Anatomy test

wow great work 5 stars

Dig the Second Sketch!Great Forms man!:+1:

helpfull & good study, thank you man.

Wow !!! awesome !!! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:roll_eyes:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Amazing work dude !

looking forward to see more shots of that sculpt .

ps: not sure but is that base mesh is available for download somewhere ?

my god your skill is not human!

guys bad news our skill is sucks lol

You have some impressive anatomy sculpts there. The one with the gorilla reminds me of a Boris Vallejo cover (at least if I am remembering correctly).

I see lots of “art” every day. My own, other peoples, friends, strangers. It’s my hobby, my passtime, my pleasure. I’m not “GOOD” by any means. But I know what I like, and why. I like the detail in your sculpts. Even the toenails are detailed. Veins show as well as muscle striation. That’s great stuff! But what I LOVE is the dynamism in posing. All the sculpts look as if they are really in motion. Realistic! Yaknow, I think Frank Frazetta would have loved this too!

great work…

I really like the Anatomy details and subtle changes . Totally awesome :+1:

the gorilla fight scene is just wow

unbelievably beautiful work. inspiring, to say the least!

Amazing work and also helpful.Thanks.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

looks really good, the details are awesome…:+1:

That’s intense. It seems that your always pushing the envelope and producing better art. I can tell you know your anatomy; the gesture and form is spot on. Which matcap are you using for that first model, is it a custom material?

amazing!!! and inspirational :slight_smile:

Fantastic sculpts, you are so good at anatomy! Thanks for sharing.

Amazing works. The one with the gorilla reminds me of Burne Hogarth’s Tarzan.

I love the gorilla and the man:+1:. You are a great artist