ZBrushCentral

Anatomy test

“Sketches” huh? I guess that explains the poor quality! HA! Seriously though, really amazing work! :+1:

Gorilla FIght Club!! Glad this made top row! Well done sir! Your work astounds.

fantastic models!! great job

this is simply stunning!

Thanks so much guys i m glad you like it , and thanks so much about the front page zbrushcentral!!

KrakenCMT - Thanks man , i used some body builders references

Thanks so much again

great work dude

Wow. So much win in this thread…Absolutely amazing!!

amazing work, i like the anatomy :+1:

Stunning works, Specially the prisoner.

Cool

[HR][/HR][HR][/HR]http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?969955&p=969955&viewfull=1#post969955

I have been following your work since early 2011. Always a source of pure inspiration, very, very good to see.

Cheers,
And.

Best digital sculpts I’ve ever seen. Absolutely fantastic. No one has ever done anything like this. Totally inspiring!!!

Very great. Amazing!

Yes lovely work.
Strange, I don’t think Dynamesh is the most efficient way to do figures like this, but there is still something magical about the process which I cant put my finger on. Perhaps,… fun :slight_smile:

Cheerio

I cried, man. I cried tears of amazement. Specially that gorilla fight.

Love the the work you have done on the fighting scupter. just starting to try my hand in this made needed everyones help always have Like drawing and scuptring. trying to figure out how to download Zbrush its not working for me ? Ialready have scuptris download.

your work is too good.as i am studying anatomy there are lots of questions in my mind.for ex. do u need references.

Really great work!

Just amazing,nice Work…:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:)

Fantastic anatomy on these, looks very natural. I’d love to see more angles of it.