ZBrushCentral

Amsterdam

Sculpted, 3d printed and painted by me

14 Likes

Super cool, each of the 3 processes require a mastery on their own to achieve this

Very impressive.

1 Like

Really, really great work. Excellent job on the sculpting and painting, both. I have to admit, though, that it was a little creepy seeing his tiny little head held in your hand in the Wall picture. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks a lot man.

Thanks a lot man. Guilty as charged

Great sculpting job!
The details on your print are amazing!
which printer did you use and, if it is possible to know, what settings did you use to achieve these results?
Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Thanks man, I used solus 3d printer and its printed at 30um

Thank you!
Again, amazing job!

1 Like

the sculpt and the likeness are incredible on the final print @xexex!
impressive work on the painting :fire:
Nicolas

amazing job on the painting!

Stunning work on the sculpt, print and paint!!! :scream: :scream: :scream: :sunglasses: :+1: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:!!

Thanks a lot man.

Thanks a lot dude

Thanks a lot bro

Great work!

Thanks a lot

Some behind the scene

1 Like

Absolutely stunning. What type of resin printer do you have? I would love to try and get this kind of detail out of my Creality l002dr. Next on my list to buy is a Phrozen sonic mighty 4k… I hope it outputs as fine a detail as whatever you use.

Bravo!

1 Like

Hey man. thanks a lot. Actually im using a Solus printer. Its a very small printer which mainly used for jewelry. Also the resin is a custom made one.

Love it! Awesome likeness.

I have a solus and it is amazing. When you say the resin is custom made do you mean that you made it or is it a resin made from Reify?

1 Like