ZBrushCentral

Alvaro Buendia Sketchbook

Hi Alvaro top work as always. Love the colour compliments on the 4th image stunning!

daayum alvaro!!! Man, youā€™ve hyper powered up since the Orphanage days!! LOVE the smoker and the backdrop/environments youā€™ve created to ground the characters in. They really help sell the characters that much more. Definitely inspired me to play with the new zspheres a bit more.

Looking is very strange, but very true, very good!

wow, some real nasty creatures! congrats!:sunglasses:

Good job at compā€™ingā€¦ a lot of people fall short thereā€¦ top notchā€¦ itā€™d be cool to see them animate in a sceneā€¦ :+1: :+1:

My hatā€™s of to you man, cannot get better then this!
Happy to see what you did with the creature from
last yearā€™s Gnomon Master classes,
When you showed the Scketch and sculpting process of one of this amazing
creatures,

Please keep posting
Cheers

ā€¦as I already saidā€¦TOP ROW!!

Congrats man, highly deserved!

Once again, stunning work. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WORK!:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:
CONGRATS ON THE TOP ROW!!!:smiley:
YOUR USE OF COLOURING IS TRULY AMAZING:p

Awesome creatures! Great use of Zsketch. Congrats on top-row! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Alvaro dude! AWESOME to see some of ur new work again!!
As always - really excellent work manā€¦ really glad to see you posting stuff online again!
Keep it up!

Weā€™re Not Worthyā€¦weā€™re Not Worthy!!!

great work, the last one is my fav.
Well done :+1:

wow thanx guys at pixologic for the top row!!!, you guys rock!!! and everyone that comented for the kind words. it defenitly encourages me to post more stuff. Im working on a personal proyect. but is not developed far enough so Im holding up on that. but Im making time to make at least one model a month so I will post some more stuff next month.

pascalR: Big fan, I love your creatures sr. I look at them alot for inspiration.

chindian: thanks alot man, glad you like it. how are things going?

ares, thanx!

locusta thanx man.

fernando: thanx man, the gnomon master class was alot of fun, I hope to do more stuff for gnomon in the future, they are awesome.

wayne: thanx man!, well I haven post anything since I was in the o, and they are gone now:grimacing:

wish I could reply to everyone, but Iā€™ll try to reply more later today when I have a bit more freetime.

cheers!!!

Alvaro.

great stuff man)):+1: :+1: :+1:

Great sculpt man!!

alvaro!

always an instant add to the ā€œinspirationā€ folder.

cheers,
-j

Nice creatures :slight_smile:

www.yuropearts.com

great works ! Love your merihim !

Alvaro,
Dude you never cease to impressā€¦ :slight_smile:
great workā€¦ loved the sculptsā€¦ brilliant.

Love the master class you did, and love all these! Great work! Super inspiring!

Which class were you in? I am about to graduate in 4 weeks!

• Klaus