ZBrushCentral

Alvaro Buendia Sketchbook

Amazing Work, Really Cool to see some great use of the zsketch. The last creature you posted is insane… Wow Congrats with the top row!

insane… seeing work like this really makes life worth living
5* all the way

nice creature design and i like how u deal with the skin detail
looking forward to ur next post:D

Hello my friend how are you?
nice see you stuffs here!
really great stuff!!

Alex Oliver

congratz… really wonderfull works. :+1:

awesome!! I love it!! :+1:

Good job!

On a somewhat related note, why the elephant man is not on top row is BEYOND me, it’s such a great sculpt and texture work. It’s easily the quality of this and the other post you added to the top row!

I just want the guy to receive the recognition he deserves.

Amazing!

Holy… Your work is outstanding!!! Really cool creature designs, man. Well deserved top row!!!

The monsters are so scary…and great display of Zskills

Well deserved top row! Congratulations. All of your works are excellent! Really nice renders.

Could you please share your post process for the nice color correction you did? The image below is the one I am curious about.

your work is amazing, really great work…great song selection for the demo reel as well! haha but you really do have great control with your sculpts…impressive!

hey alvaro!

great to see new works from you. really like that bird creature. the surface of it and final colors looks awesome.

-r

Welcome back Alvaro, glad to see new creations from you, really sweet style!

Congrats on toprow, I like the bird/skeksis creature the most. Keep it up looking good.

Glad to see some new works from you. The creature you made for the Gnomon masterclass is sick!! And the illustration that you made, in particular with that model is great.
Regards

I’m interested too, in the post process of the image that (Aberrant) mention.

Awesome, would love to see more of the zsketch buildups

Very “nice” model!!!

…humanity! :+1:

awesome 5 star:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: . for monster . i like it