ZBrushCentral

Alissa of the Fay Folk

Hi Zbrush Central! Here’s an original woodelf character done following Kris Costa’s Fly on the Wall classes. Concepted her in ZBrush with some overpaint in Photoshop. Her head/hand/legs are completely hand sculpted and hand painted in ZBrush using GeometryHD ( from pores, to eyes, diffuse to secondary maps, etc).

Armor and clothing made in Maya,ZBrush, Marvelous Designer, textured in Substance Painter, used textures for the wood and leaves. Used Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator to draw the alphas for the various floral/elvish patterns. Groom done in Xgen, rendered in Arnold, composited in Nuke…there’s no way I’m rendering that depth of field in camera.

I have Kris to thank for not only being an amazing artist, but also a great teacher, can’t recommend his classes enough. And as always, thanks for checking her out!

4 Likes

Excellent work! :+1:

NICE! Wonder what is she thinking :wink: Kris is a super talented artist! Thanks for sharing.
Jaime

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Thank you Jaime! In my mind, looking at some distant humans entering her forest, but I like keeping it open to anyone’s imagination.