ZBrushCentral

Alien Head and Render Setups

Thanks for the settings, much appreciated…MTBWolf.jpg

same here

MTB-Render-Environment-001.jpg

Mahlikus,

Thanks for the render setup, I really like it, but I am getting some banding in the shadows that I don’t see in everyone elses render. Take a look at this, particularly under what would be the pecs of this creature. Any ideas on how to remove the banding?

[attach=38201]Bug.jpg[/attach]

===========
Mike Hovland
Senior Technical Artis
Midway Amusement Games

Attachments

Bug.jpg

Might as well hop on the train! Thanks :slight_smile:

malmat.jpg

mike hovland, banding is visible on mine also, I think it’s just down to the resolution of the model.

Nice work by all, especially abraXas’s sculpt of Diablo himself! :+1:

Cool models, all of you. Remember that the best way to get a great render in Z is to setup your final doc at Double size. That way you can hit the Zoom Palette :small_orange_diamond: AAHalf button and make it look cleaner. Also, to make the mesh cleaner, make sure quick 3D Edit is turned off and Smoothing is turned on Tools Palette :small_orange_diamond: Display Properties. My Alien is Rendered at 3100w X 2200h.

Good Luck all.

Thanks for the tip mate :wink: Turning of ‘Quick 3D edit’ alone makes a world of difference :smiley: I’m learning little tips here and there every time I log into the forum! :cool:

Decided to try this Environment with my old Zorahm Model.

[Zorahm-Black-and-White-setu.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘38086’,‘3-Point-Lighting-Setup.jpg’,1,0))

Download it here!

Attachments

Lighting-Setup-small.jpg

So generous! Can’t wait to try this new setup out :smiley:

Cheers mate :+1:

EDIT: Although this loads fine, it doesn’t seem to change any settings!? Is it just me? This looked so great to :frowning:

thanks for sharing that great setup!

MTB_jerry.jpg

cheers!
froyd

Hey there i really like the background u are using in your recent posts. I like the dark grey cloudy look of it. how are u achieving this? it looks like u are also using a similar material for the characters as well. great stuff

Bones#14

[skel.jpg]skel2.jpg

hopping on the bandwagon too, first one is the first setup, and second is the second setup. Thanks for the setup. Nice models btw angel, first time ive seen any of yours.

Woman.jpg Hey MTB,

THANKS!!!

Thanks for the kind comment, cspalak. I like your hook handed, Zombified skeleton Bishop! :wink:

Nice work also, Patton :wink: Howdy’a get those glowing eyes!?

Photoshop…I cheated!

Patton

Ooh, you rotter! Nice effect though :wink:

Thanks MTB, I like it!

[Alien2MTB.jpg]

Yes thank you very much MTB material and lighting by Mahlikus The Black.jpg

A very beautiful head.
Good of you.
:smiley:
Anatom

Heyas Mike and thnx again for the settings…they work sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet…here is my offering to the bandwagon…little 20 minute zif head.

thnx again
Ron

ps…liked your my space site.

mtbSettingsRonsModel1.JPG

if I could ever learn to model, I might be able to do your settings justice…:confused: