ZBrushCentral

Alien Head and Render Setups

Thank You!!

PATTON

man nice. i dont know who you are but… hope you stay-- kick ass alien :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks so much :+1:

Cool alien.

Another cool design! thanks for sharing.:+1:

I love the material/light set up. . .so I stole it from ya. the results are really good and show off the model alot better then any other material I have. so thanks for sharing!

[ha2stj.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘38018’,‘ha2stj.jpg’,1,0))

Howdy’a get the setup to work? I don’t see any other files of that type in zbrush? :frowning:

It’s a document file. Open the document and all the settings are there.
:D;):+1:

Hey Mike, how is it going? You certainly do bring out the older schoolers of ZBC. Good to see something from you again. Hopefully we’ll see more from you. Thanks for the material and setup. Perhaps I can create something as cool as your alien. Doubt it!!!

Thanks for that info, Mahlikus The Black :wink:

hey thanks again for another great render setup it really brings out the crvices great thanks!!

[dragon stone.JPG](javascript:zb_insimg(‘38029’,‘MTB Render Environment 019.JPG’,1,0))
these are all done with just mouse and are all 100% zbrush
tell me what you think!!

Attachments

MTB Render Environment 015.JPG

MTB Render Environment 016.JPG

MTB Render Environment 017.JPG

MTB Render Environment 018.JPG

MTB Render Environment 019.JPG

thats a nice setup (and alien too!). Thank you for sharing it.

wow, pretty nice render setup… made my model look somewhat good!

Mr f tribute copy.jpg

…especially since its not that easy afterall with mouse i think…i really like the first and third character…GIVE THEM THUNDER AND LIGHTNING!!! MAKE THEM COME ALIVE!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

((Oo))

…srry…dat just slipped out…

Nice work :slight_smile:

Bokaja

Heyas stranger…good to see ya back…and thnx for sharing the file and your work.

ron
catfishmn@aol.com

oops…getting errors when trying to unzip the file…any suggestions?? redownloaded it several times…or do you have an alternate site it’s posted at, Mike?

thnx
Ron

Many thanks again.
Seem to remember in the distant past you had
donated other materials ( zbrush was in puberty then … 1.5!)
Still have them!
Including an image do not let me know what you think.
MTB-Render-Environment-013.jpg

Thanks for the comments.
HEY RON BUDDY!
Zip is fine there lad. Time to check you winzip version.

bicc39 - Yeah I'll have to make another collection for everyone again. Cheers all.

hey thanks for the comments they are still works in progress would a tablet work better for me then a mouse becaause i would love to be better then i am and i would like to know what evey one thinks of posts on page 2 makilus the black do you anything you could tell me i would like to know what you think you are one of my inspirations and meats mier and alexia and there are so many others i thank you all i just wish someone would tell me if they are any good!!!

Sorry about that Troy.

Well, mind you, Zorahm & The Pod were the first ZModels I ever made using a tablet. Everything else before that was straight mouse. The thing I can tell you is change your brush size often. Also, Work like a sculptor does with stone. In the beginning, use large tools and block out detail. Then, get smaller and smaller and smaller until you are using tiny tools and are making things like wrinkles and pores. Finally, Smooth often and don’t forget to use inflate as well. This really helps with the modeling.

Hey, this is a really nice set up, very much to my own personal taste, just wish I could get the same great results with lighting, materials as you can :frowning:

All I did was change one of the lights to green for my doodles/sculpts below :smiley:

jesters.jpg

Where can more setups like this be found, if anywhere?

Anyways, thanks again, Mahlikus The Black :+1: Love your google-eyed alien by the way, top notch :wink:

Attachments

scarecrow.jpg

bullethead.jpg