ZBrushCentral

Aias the Tower tutorial

thanks for sharing an interesting and clever workflow! looking 4ward to watch the scripts. great image and tutorial!

greets
froyd

Again i am impressed over the roof

cool work and thank u very much for explaining everything in details

so that we small, inexperienced servants learn something

Thank u again

and keep up the good work:D

hey :slight_smile:

nice workflow - sharing even more!
concerning the devil painting -
why do you discard all your modelling…
such a nice model deserves to be rendered!

but hey who the hell cares ;>

thx

amazing, thanks… :wink:

supurb workflow Myth. I applaud those two devils. Very unique. Very inspiring.

Cheers to you.

Mytholon…….let me start off by saying thank you for sharing a very well done tutorial. It was clean, to the point, and informative. I came to use Zbrush for just the reason you shared. I do almost exclusively illustrations, very little modeling in the sense of what you see here commonly. What I have found in using a workflow like yours, is the amazing power of Z to allow a combination of skill-sets that traditional painting and illustration programs can’t give you.

Not to intrude on your wonderful thread, but you are going to inspire a bunch of others with your work here and those reading this and using this type of technique may also want to mix this with the techniques of ‘Hitch’ for cartooning and ‘Ztevie Rae’ who like you, uses a lot of the standard Zbrush tools.

It’s great to see another use of this tool. Great job, keep em coming. Bring us Illustrators and Cartoonists out of the closet.

Word.

Its great that you made these tutorials after all that Heraclian labour you did on your rendering for: " the journey starts here" challenge :+1:
Good to see that you can use my material (s) in your 3D/2D workflow…its alway’s nice to see your work that is inbedded in the painting tradition , but seems to fit, hand in glove, with Zbrush !

jantim

…just great, Myth… plugged:cool:

-thx’n’cheerZ-

Amazing Tutorial and Job! Thank you! For Sharing you techniques.:+1: :slight_smile:

Thank you for your time and talent here. Great tutorial…a refreshing change I must say. Gives me loads of ideas for some year when I once again have a minute to play with my beloved Zbrush.

Thank you!!

great tutorial-amazing technique and the mtrl r great
i love the helmet and the details looked real!
keep up the good work!:+1:

Interesting to see your technique in action in the zscripts. Think I’ll try that usingthe3dstuffasabase thing myself.

thanks for the show :slight_smile:

excellent mytholon,very creative and inspiring tut man.
:+1: :+1: :+1:

Excellent, thanks for sharing you technique with us mere mortals…:+1:

Thank you for your comments people!
I am glad this tutorial was of help to some of you!:smiley:

Great tutorial especially for those new to ZB.

Your component techniques reminds me of the days before zspheres when all ZBrush images were created using this concept.

hey did you program that script? let me know if you can. Or link me to a download.

Thank you for sharing your workflow, I love the painting method in your Zscripts, they have opened my eyes to amazing new possibilities! :grimacing:small_orange_diamond:)

Thanks

NICE TUTORIALS :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Thank you

Thanks for these tutorials, especially the devil script. It’s a really fascinating workflow technique and I’d never though to use ZB like this.

I love the way you paint eyes, particularly with the cat. Great stuff.