ZBrushCentral

Aeshma ( the demon of wrath )

hello guys after about 1 month I finally finished my 3D concept… it was amazing to work on this piece and I’m truly happy about this and I hope you like it.

Aeshma is demon of wrath ,rage and fury in Zoroastrianism’s mythology. he is opposed to asha vahishta ( the guardian of the truth and right working) and he is one of the commanders in angra mainyu army ( angra mainyu :the destructive spirit or satan or Ahriman in Persian language ) and a messenger from him.

ZBRUSH RENDERS

KIARASH TAMIZKAR

20 Likes

Amazing scuplt! Wicked detail, great composition.:clap:t3:small_orange_diamond:clap:t3:

1 Like

Absolutely stunning!!!

1 Like

Congratulations on your 3D concept KIARASH.TAMIZKAR. Did you use any references? Looks just like a bronze sculpture :clap:small_orange_diamond:clap:small_orange_diamond:clap:

Jaime

1 Like

thanks alot dear david :nerd_face:

ur work is incredible … seriously i can’t even express the way i feel when i see ur art works :smiley:

1 Like

i appreciate it dear devries :black_heart:

thank you so much dear JAIME i appreciate it.
no i didn’t use any references for this sculpture ( modeling part i mean) even on the web you can’t find any kind of references or correct representation of this demon, i studied several articles and ( persian mythology book by john hinnells ) and used my imagination to bring him to life and show his different aspects and this was the best part of this project for me dear JAIME.:black_heart:

thank you so much dear vamptacus:blush:

Thanks for the info KIARASH.TAMIZKAR! Well done.

1 Like

Fantastic work. Such a lot of detail, but certainly worth the effort. Great job!

1 Like

toprow material

1 Like

:wink: thanks

:grinning: :grinning: thanks buddy:nerd_face:

Impressive work man, congrats!!!

1 Like

yes very well deserved congrats kia

1 Like

thanks dear carlos :nerd_face:small_orange_diamond:black_heart:

oh :grin: thank you so much bro :black_heart:

thank you pixologic team for top row it means alot to me :smiley:small_orange_diamond:black_heart:small_orange_diamond:black_heart:small_orange_diamond:black_heart:

1 Like

amazing kiarash and congratz!:black_heart:

1 Like