ZBrushCentral

Action Hero at the Gnomon Gallery

@threetails: Thanks for the video! Always cool to see where the magic happens. :slight_smile:

@ Yong: Thanks for posting the pics on facebook! IĀ“m at home now and lĀ“ll check them out again. Hope to see more soon! :slight_smile:

@bryzol: Awesome print of Sting Lady! Congrats! Great news ā€“ especially for Mantis Man! :wink:

@sadicus: ThatĀ“s a 3D print. :wink: But btw the rendered pics are awesome, too.
See here:
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=66656&page=18&pp=15

Bryzol, she looks fantastic! Nice work as always mate. Big thumbs up!

I love it and the grain adds a bit of extra character. It must be so nice to see her in real 3D :wink:

whoua ! the 3d print is amazing :+1:
Glad to see she becomes reality !
One of my favorite entry in the contest hero !

Bryzol itā€™s awesome, just as the digital sculpt. I agree on the grain being quite an asset, nice feel.

This is very good for all those invited to take part. Iā€™m very envious.

Awesome! I love 3D printed work. They did a great job on the colors too.

Threetails: cameron, that was a super video! Great to put a face/person to the art! Great/informative vid about you and your worx. Thanks for posting Cameron! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: !

Solidsnakexxx: Yong, thank you so much for pointing us towards the facebook pics; awesome! Mantis Man looks great, canā€™t wait t see more pics of him! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: !

Bryzol: WTF MAN! these pics are the max! Jealousy, Big Time, :slight_smile: ! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: !

Why, oh why is Belgium so far away from L.A. ā€¦ :frowning: .

Thanx for posting guys, you rock!

Well Iā€™ve had Sting Lady as my desktop for quite some time now. How awesome would it be to have that print on your desk. Looks stunning Bryzol! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for posting your pics too Yong!

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

glad to hear.
-but darn, that fierce lady of yours is looking great in print (the 3d did tooā€¦ heheh). ainā€™t it cool to see your work like this?
congrats.

looking forward for more pictures from you guys.

-r

Cam, thanks for the vid! I really like your life sketches too. I rarely get any time to do much sketching these days.

Yong, nice pics of the event and your 3D print! I wish I could have joined you all.

bryzol, your print turned out really nice! Thatā€™s exceptionally cool!

Here are some of my photoā€™s from the Gallery opening evening.

//youtu.be/AEJ1RviDPVM

Chris being interviewed for CG Channel
07.jpg

Attachments

04.jpg

06.jpg

03.jpg

02.jpg

01.jpg

I think the camera man was a weeee bit biased on the witiko piece ;).

congrats to all, Looks great. :+1:

So Wicked!! Congratulations to all you guys again you all deserve it! And man those 3D prints came out great :smiley:

hey cameron,
the first pics from the show! great ā€¦ but who is the girl Im talking with on this photo :confused: cannot remember :smiley:

CU

Hey threetails thx so much for the video ā€¦photo would have been nice as well ā€¦lolā€¦very happy to get a glimpse of granox ā€¦and all the prints look slammin ā€¦Witiko would have been a cool print as well :wink:

btw very nice sketches Threetails - used to do many of those at art school - havent sketched a model for ages ā€¦:o

Thx taking the tme to show this ā€¦guys like me on other side of the planet really appreciate it and very envious :smiley:

• all 2d prints look wicked ā€¦ man should have kept mine ā€¦

Bryzol - The detail on sting lady looks wicked ā€¦still cant tell how details came out on Gra ā€¦ :lol:

Root looks really badass - and colour came out really well;)

KrakenCMT - always thought this needed a print - Gratz looks awesome

hedgehog - looks wicked in colour as well

SolidSnake - meet you in the parking lot at lunch ā€¦lol ā€¦man love how well all the detail came through

found this ā€¦was news to me ā€¦lol but hey no complaints -
http://www.blurb.com/books/710278

Thx to all for putting this event together - looks very professional and good environment to promote our work ā€¦much appreciated :smiley:

Later

Foo

Thank you all for kind words! It is realy fantastic feeling to touch printed piece, I canā€™t wait to have her home!
The show was amazing experience. This is great that now when I read your post guys I can see your faces :slight_smile: Maybe next time the show in french Pixologic office, so more us from Europe could come :bulb:
Cam thanks for videos, I could feel the atmosfere again! :smiley: And by the way, very nice drawings! :+1:
Martin, I can remind you the name of the girl if you want :wink: I was quite sober yet :sunglasses: (lucky youā€™re still in L.A.)
I,ve seen the book today too Food, graet surprise for me too!
Hey guys from Pixologic - thanks again! :+1:

@threetails thanks for the video and the pics ,been waiting for long :smiley:

wicked. what service was used for the 3d printing for these? im curious at what those statues would cost to have made.

EDIT: err nevermind. its Offload Studios right?!

Well crap, I could have sworn I took more pictures. :mad: Ah well, looks like Cameron made up for it. :smiley: Great pics and footage, Cam! Looks like you got the whole show!

So, hereā€™s my 4 pics that I managed to take. I thought for sure I had Furioā€™s Graā€™Nox in the Mantis shot :confused: :

It was great meeting you Konrad, Cameron, Martin, John and Zeke! Thanks again to everyone at Pixologic. You guys rock!

gnomon01.jpg

Attachments

gnomon02.jpg

gnomon03.jpg

gnomon04.jpg

It amazing to actually see ones art come to life.

CAS

P.S. Please if possible include the name
of the company providing 3D Printing.