ZBrushCentral

Action Hero at the Gnomon Gallery

edit: nevermind

This is great! I am very excited to be a part of this!
Huge thanks! I wish I could be there, but i will be on my honeymoon!

edit: nevermind

edit: nevermind .

Thanks Pixologic for organizing this great event, you guys rock! :+1:
I feel sad for not being able to make it, I hope you will post some pictures soon.
Have fun everybody!
Cheers

Would love to see some pictures and videos after the event .

Hi all,

We can’t wait for the show… should be a very fun evening! I can’t wait to see all the amazing images nice and big! Thanks to Pixologic for agreeing to do it after much bugging by me! Hehe. :slight_smile:

CGchannel will be covering the event, so for those who can’t make it expect to see some video coverage sometime after the opening!

-Alex

Sweet - that’s awesome news Alex - glad to hear there will at least be some video coverage… looking forward to seeing that!:wink:

Hey all, here is a print i had done up at work. as promised i will be bringing this down for a guest to take home. thanks to everyone involved and to you Alex for hosting the event in the gallery. I will also be down for the live event later in june.

Witiko-Print-for-lucky-guest sml.jpg

Hey Cam! That print looks awesome! What is the size and resolution of the PSD? I’m just curious, cause, printed at that size, it has to be huge. Too bad LA is out of reach for me… :cry: . Wish I could be there… . Is that you holding the print?

that print is a ruff 24" x 60" 86 meg file 3500 x 8650 @ 144 pixels/inch. and yep those are my hands, my wife had me crop myself out until i learn to dress better.

Thanks for the file size info Cam!

Quote:“my wife had me crop myself out until I learn to dress better” Come on! Wrinkly shirt and pants all come with a hard days work! :slight_smile: . (altough I must admit that I’m glad my wife keeps an eye on my clothing combinations too…).

looks freakin awesome!!!

Wow that sounds so cool I wish I could go too. You guys have all the really cool stuff.

We need a ZB World Tour, I owe Aurick a beer or 2…

Come on guys what do ya think, come see us…:cool:

heres me at home getting things ready to go. be gentle.

//youtu.be/vejuekrhB8s

Hey Cam
Great drawings! I can see how Witiko came to be such a wonderful sculpt. I’m gradually starting to draw more and more again and starting life drawing classes next week. Very nice stuff! :smiley:

Great vid thankyou for sharing your work book with us, I don’t know how you make such amazing work as Witko from that little desk area. The Print looks very cool in that poster format.

Wow, threetails thank you so much for sharing! Wonderful print out…in that long format!!!

I would like to thank both Pixologic and the Gnomon Gallery for a great night!
It was great meeting and talking with Cameron Farn and John Cherevka!

All the prints and 3d print-outs looked GREAT! :+1: :+1: