ZBrushCentral

Across the Spiderverse_fanart

Hello everyone!

This is my fan artwork, created with my passion and love for the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse movie. I hope you can all relate to and enjoy it.

While watching the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse movie, I developed a great curiosity for comics and the art style known as “toon rendering.” The movie’s frame-by-frame illustrations and the dynamic presence of the characters fascinated me, and I felt a strong desire to bring them to life through my own artwork.

Miles and Gwen are captivating characters, and working with them as the focal point of my art allowed me to feel closer to their unique personalities and stories.

Throughout the process of creating this artwork, I experienced a sense of creativity and freedom as I interpreted them in my own style.

I look forward to the release of more amazing movies like this in the future, and I hope to continue on a journey of creating even more fantastic artwork, inspired by the positive energy I receive from such experiences.

Thank you!

Gwen&Miles_thum

Gwen&Miles_thum MilesSP_04 MilesSP_05 MilesSP_07 MilesSP_Thum Peni_08 Thum_GwenSchool

19 Likes

You really have a keen eye to capture such motion, the love of these characters show much in these comic strips, thanks for sharing so much of it and congrats on these, VERY cool @Bluerain86 :star_struck:
Jaime

1 Like

Thank you,Jaime!

1 Like

you did a complete Netflix HBO series. bravooooooooooooooo :heart: :heart:

WOW

thank you :heart: :heart:

Thank you!

1 Like