ZBrushCentral

•••A Sneak-Preview of the next ZBrush-Update•••

Frenchy Pilou…exactly what I said earlier

IF I were a betting man I would put a million dollars on the FACT that ZBRUSH will INCLUDE animation in it’s next major realease. A method of animation PROCESS, unheard of in the industry.

:roll_eyes:
Pilou

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”

It’s an old quote, but there has never been a more appropriate example than ZBrush.

Amazing work, Pixologic!

-M

Well, I knew ZBrush was magic the moment I tried it. :slight_smile:

Muvlo, that’s Arthur C. Clarke I think…

Marcus

:slight_smile:

emote://i/gratitude/amazement/admiration/awe/stupefaction/

wow, as a modeler this is all you are going to need in the future…

I really hope this comes out soon so I can play with the topology feature.

…But what are we going to do with all this???
I have a little idea :wink: :slight_smile:

To me, the mere beauty of it is the most important thing, it’s the Beauty Of Computing that fascinates me the most. I had this last when looking at Bryce 2 or 3 and the Rest of the Metacreations Stuff. It’s just “more” than an Update, it’s far beyond that. That’s the Moment it captures me and makes me dream about working for fun … Because while working, you’re just happy about the Elegance and Beauty of what happens. Thanx Pixologic!

Best Christmas gift ever! Thanks you Pixologic! :+1:

then .simple things .any chance we will see some improvements on selecting components in the next version .mostly edges .faces .to facilitate the adding of creases to a mesh .and simple extrusions .enhancing zbrush 's box modelling potential

pick selection .paint selection .lasso ? ? ?

This looks amazing! Any ideas when we will be able to get our hands on this goodie packed update?

Man you said it. All the hype is getting a little out of hand. We have no idea when this is coming. As a Mac user I know better than anybody that exposing updates like this with out having them ready is a seriously bogus journey for the part of the user. Stop with the torture treatment already. :slight_smile: I’ve had my share.
When can we get our hands on this update?

I read frequently about jaw dropping apps,techniques and images and have even used the phrase once or twice myself
,but tonight when I read ofer’s post about another free update… I literally had to make an effort to close my mouth…and this was an extremely delayed reaction-lately I’ve found myself drawn back to ZBrush’s wonderful "what the heck will happen if I do this and then this experimentation"this is to much to ask-I was ready to pay-thanx Ofer.
kirby

:grimacing: Just when i was getting use to just OPENING ZBrush ( yes i still marvel at all the buttons) … now even more stuff to learn. How do you retain all of this power knowledge?

Thanks For the preview.

Really looks awesome! If a string of zspheres weighting could be applied to say a legbone model etc exporting a rigged model may be possible? Hell, just the full poseable fun with imported meshes will keep me smiling. :sunglasses:

Wow this is amazing…

Wonder the update will also be released for mac the same time as for PC?

Yong

Wow, this looks really impressive. I can’t really say any more than that… great work.

While I am simply amazed at the extent to which these changes could revolutionize workflow in the production pipe-line, I will remain “unhyped” until I hear an actual release date (or estimate thereof).

I’ve seen too many demos of “next release” type stuff that took well over a year to get. Anyone remember “Diakatana”?

If I get a release date - you might get some excitement from me though - as it DOES look impressive

Thanks Pixolator and Pixologic…
you astonish me…
I must say i bought ZBrush for drawing (illustration), but the new functions are amazing.
I think the magic tools are ZSCRIPT and ZSPHERE.
Thanks for the FREE upgrade.

Sincerely, cameyo

Is there’ll be a chance to export Z-sphere structure like a bone-stucture to other software (e.g. 3ds max )? I mean for animation purpose…sorry if I miss it… :roll_eyes: