ZBrushCentral

•••A Sneak-Preview of the next ZBrush-Update•••

This looks amazing…, but then again, you guys never cease to amaze!

Well done to the team at Pixologic!!!

Regards,
Zendoftheworld…

ok, this has to stop. zbrush is now a threat to the industry. I’m afraid we are going to have to break up pixologic into several smaller competitive companies. They are monopolizing innovation. Imagine if we let this craziness go one. Modelers becoming Riggers and Texture artists, Concept artists becoming Sculptors and Modelers and the list goes on.

In the name of sanity and the sanctity of cubicals this absolutely must be stopped. We must put an end to this madness of efficiency, imagination and empowerment. We must save our desks, our cubicals, our supervisors, our very way of life from this onslaught of innovation and the shear terror of Pixologic’s terrible vision of possibilities.

How can we stand before this towering horizon they have spread out before us and not leap from our perch into the distance? It is almost too much to have so much. Thank you.

r

Can you say…" Movie Studio will be using Zbrush"

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: OMFG!!!

This is completely and utterly MIND BOGGLING stuff; and that, that’s…a pricing policy?
This is Christmas time, BIG-TIME:D

Thanks to all the team for your hard work, genius and generosity :+1: :+1: :+1:

Atwooki

can you say, Movie Studios HAVE been using…lol.
Oh yeah, and game too. :wink:

Can you post some links of MOVIE work done using Zbrush

just want to say thanks for the new tools…and a big big thanks for the fact its a free update…kudos.

they look fantastic and attack areas which needed looking at…but they do it in a slick way from what i can tell…good on ya guys…:+1: :sunglasses: :+1:

THANKS alot for putting those up, MTB! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

glad that I was able to watch them and getting stunned :smiley:

true true, ryankingslien… :laughing:

This rigging/deform-technology using ZSpheres is simply amazing…
Building new meshes out of a ZSphere-raw model, leaving the AdaptiveSkin-limitations and the not really useful (in ZSphere-cases) UnifiedSkin behind, making poses / expressions in a way that seems neverseen-easy and yet very flexible… Ofer seems to know what im dreaming of :wink:
The fact that we can get the upgrade for free again makes me even more unpatient…

thanks pixologic, company of my choice :wink:

greets from a happy minded
froyd

The ZSphere river runs deep.

Sven

Oh…Ohh…a question!
Is there going to be a way to see the actual influence of the rig?

Weta!
Click it and be saved. This is just one my friend.
I could tell you of others…but I’d have to kill you afterward…lol.:wink:

Trust me, there are new Movies and gamesout there that have tasty ZMorsals in them.

Congratulations Pixolator for continuing to expand the possibilities of zbrush and to continue to make the life of 3d Modeller a dream :+1:

Thankyou

Kircho

:smiley: The funny thing is that since i read this …i run in my Mac every 30 minutes and press Refresh on this thread…man…now i lost my sleep…

EDIT:

Just seen the Rhino movie…OK…i need this fast…heheh… u are doing great work guys with this addition…again…

ANOTHER UPDATE?!!! This is exciting! Thanks Pixologic. It just gets better, and better, and better. 50.

Well … Just watching the Rhino movie is enough as far as I am concerned. This is just amazing stuff. the ability to pose characters either from Zbrush models or imported models so easily is just fantastic.

Well done you lot at Pix.com I make this the most inovative piece of software this side of the ZX81 OS (including Manic Miner of course)

Well Done guys

Man, since I’m doing CG, I’ve never been so impressed.

I’m certain that ZBrush will totally revolutionize the whole sculpting business. I’m really, really excited at the moment, I’d have thought that with upcoming ZBrush Versions we’d get some kind of advanced topology brush but this here totally rocks. Totally.

It’s official now: ZBrush is the coolest thing since sliced bread. Bread, my ass.

Can’t wait to get my hands on these tools!

This is outstanding jump technology in modelling and rigging.
ZSphere+TopoBrush+Rig+DispMap+Render+FreeUpgrade= ZBrush
Thanks Pixolator
Andreseloy
ps: the movies are fascinating¡¡¡

Oops…you did it again!!!

You had to push the goal once more…and you did it very very well!!
I´ve just watched the 3 demo movies and I´m still amazed. The new topology brush feature looks incredibly easy to use and I already can imagine those masters minds working to make some fancy things to drop some jaws!!
This is better than having a cloth plug in!!! Helmets will be instant!!

But for last the best of all…the new rigging system!!! WOW!!! Who wants bypeds?? Who wants skeletons??? I guess those things will be PAST very soon!!! In fact this was something I´ve been watching since Zspheres were introduced in 1.55b, if some crazy mind could create a zsphere based rigging zscript!! Well, the Master did it!!! :smiley:

Thanks a lot Pixologic team!!!
(and free tastes even better!!! :stuck_out_tongue: )

and that just about sums up how I feel about these preview movies :smiley:
Here’s the thing, how is it when most software developers sincerely and seriously tell us that to present future features is not an option because “what if we can’t deliver?, you guys would just get p**sed”, that Pixologic does this brazen, even arrogantly amazing thing? huh, huh?
Is it sad to be in love with 0s and 1s?
Sav

OMG…that’s all I have said for 3 hours now…watching and rewatching the reels.

Another ZrEvolution is about to begin! I can’t believe I get to be a part of it!

3 little demos and my world is on fire!

oh yeah…who needs a topology brush…this zsphere thing is all that and more and my jaw is still on the floor.:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

I hope the wait is not a long one;)