ZBrushCentral

A Shark and many questions

enviroment update. Still need to add something to it…maybe some clouds of small fish or the sea floor…or maybe the water surface.
Ps: a friend suggested that i should get wrid of the bubbles :smiley: …any thoughts?

just noticed that i need to tweek to color on the inside of the sharks mouth

testxg6.jpg

Attachments

testsealvc9.jpg

testsharkod8.jpg

Damne…
You could add some dolphins in support!

This is pretty cool and just needs a few tweaks to be great…:+1:
Sharks never travel alone. they always have those little scavengers riding their nose wave. Also, I do not think elephant seals ever inflate their nose thing under water. Besides Being very big, they also have HUGE eyes and are extremely streamlined and flexible and mobile underwater.

Why is the shark all scratched up an bloody?

nice models! but i suggest to make the scene darker and making sum blur effect to the shark tale, making the sharks mouth more dark, and make the bottom of the scene darker then the top part on which we can see the water surface with sum light getting through it .this is just sum of my suggestions ure free to consider em or not.

Sebcesoir no way…after all the modeling i did on the project the last thing i need is to model a dolphin :smiley:

Zoetrope Well i agree about the eyes…i need to make the a bit bigger… Streamline and flexible…well…i tried to make it like that…if it doesnt look that way i’m not sure what can i do. . " Sharks never travel alone" well i hate to argue but do a google search on great white shark images and you’ll see many if not all great white sharks dont have those fish with them. “I do not think elephant seals ever inflate their nose thing under water”…i cant comment much on this cause i wasnt able to find a single pic of a big male northern elephant seal underwater so…i have no ideea…although i dont believe they can deflate it to the point of not being able to see it
thank you for your suggestions m8 and for the time you took to reply. I’ll make the propper adjustments before i render the final pic.

AaronDean hmm…i just tried to make it look more fiercesome and like its been through a lot of fights…i’ve seen pictures of shark with scratches like this…its not something i invented :slight_smile:

Pooop i agree with everything you say. i had all of your suggestions in my head…you’re absolutely right about them…dough…i dont think i’ll make the scene much more dark because i want the details to be visible. I worked a lot on the models and it pains me to put them in a dark scene with lots of blur…i’m sure you know what i mean :smiley:

i’ve been busy today experimenting all kinds off additions to the picture…i’ll have an update soon