ZBrushCentral

A couple of timelapses and a (future) Pixie

I really like your style and also great modeling.:+1: :+1: , keeping an eye on this one

Thank-you very much!

Was that last render done in Zbrush? If so, what material are you using? Looks great!!:+1:

Great Model as usual Buddy!!! Fantastic Guti! :+1: :sunglasses: :+1:

Excellent work!!! Is it done, or still in WIP?

Bye!

M

Nice updates. Is the hair mainly mesh extractions or zspheres? Id love to see this character animated :wink: .

@DMerchen: Thank-You! The last render is a clean zbrush render (PS used only to fade the legs)…
The main-material used is the gutiskin material that you can find HERE.
I used two light for the render… see the image below to figure the color of the model and the effect of the material…
[GutiSkinSample.jpg]
I Hope this can be usefull to somebody!

@Piz: Thank-you very much Piz! I'm very happy each time i read yours messages :D! @mik76: Thank-You! it is meant to be a WIP... but is more an amusing exercise than a real project! @AA-Ron: Thank-You! The Hair is a single mesh "extracted" using topology plus four simple tuft of hair generated using zSphere...

[[attach=85132]Hair.jpg[/attach]]Hair.jpg

If you like to see the character animated you can check this [img]http://www.zbrush.it/forum/images/smilies/648.gif[/img]... [veoh]v3321253EafHz3qj[/veoh] The model in the animation is the base of the recent haired model... the animation is the result of a lucky collaboration with Senzadread! [HERE](http://www.zbrush.it/forum/showthread.php?t=5281&page=4) some other very interesting results of the collaboration! (thank-You Senzadread! [img]http://www.zbrush.it/forum/images/smilies/0153.gif[/img])

Thanks a lot for your technical infos Guti!!! :+1: :smiley: :+1:

Haha thanks for the mini tutorial. The animation cracked me up, cant wait to see this as model as a finished project! :smiley:

:smiley:

Long time whitout post…

[ninfaesatiro.jpg]

Hope You like-it
Thanks for visiting!

Ha! Nice work on the lady…

Thank You two time Sazdum: one for the compliment and another for bringing my attention to your blog! I have bookmarked-it: your work is beatiful!

If you have read the latest “gossip” news about the behaviour of the prime minister of my Country (I am Italian) you can misinterpret the last image… there is no intentional relationship between he and the satyr.
I repeat: there is no intentional relationship between he and the satyr!
Anyway there is a HD turntable of the last models…
(click on the thumbnail)

tticon.jpg

If you have read the latest “gossip” news about the behaviour of the prime minister of my Country (I am Italian) you can misinterpret the last image… there is no intentional relationship between he and the satyr.
I repeat: there is no intentional relationship between he and the satyr!

…tranquillo, nessuno ha potuto leggere una trama politica di stampo comunista; qui’ almeno spero non arrivino a buttarla in politica…:lol:
Ciao e complimenti per il lavoro
leo

cool cant wait to see more

Thanks Alessandro and thanks Ryu Moto for your kind words!

This image is born as an exercise to test the awesome Dam_Standard Brush. As exercise it decisely catched me in making wrinkles and in polypainting using the Cavity Mask Brush setting... I enjoyed very much these zBrush sessions!

Hope You liked it… I mean… I hope You apreciate the zBrush sculpt as her is not proprely a beauty :rolleyes:

[![bellafiga_pr.jpg|804x509](upload://uDIc0TeSxiRupuRyV9OBRNSO2O6.jpeg)]![bellafiga_pr2.jpg|821x428](upload://jL73EbJ45cLOsH2lzOb8z8zmP75.jpeg)

Any comments or critiques is apreciated… thanks for visiting!

ciao
guti

Attachments

bellafiga.jpg

Holy cow!! This is awesome man!! so fresh and detailed!

:+1:

Thank You much Ville!

In these days I've got the zBrush3.5 fever as a many of other people here at 
   zBrushCentral...

There is my last (incomplete) doodle to salute the great 3.1 version!

[![oldman.jpg|614x524](upload://poA8j7nx02gbb1DwWBYPMa9yqzf.jpeg)]

and a fast timelapse (5min from a much longer session!) for the people interested

TIMELAPSE VIDEO LINK

ciao
   guti

Wonderful Guti, Love the beard on that old guy! :slight_smile: