ZBrushCentral

A couple of timelapses and a (future) Pixie

Another Great Sculpt Buddy!!! :+1: :sunglasses: :+1:

Thanks Piz :smiley: !

Here’s is a little evolution on the last head: added a body and a bit of character!

Troion2.jpg

ciao
guti

I love your style of modeling. Could you give a brief tutorial on how you get those colours on your characters?

KEEP IT REAL!

Thanks DAnconia!

This is an image that I’ve done for the zBrush italian forum…
In the first row there are the render of zBrush
In the second row the same render with a little post proc in Photoshop
The two big images are the result of the layers operation in Photoshop.

[attach=79989]00000.jpg[/attach]

The values are all indicative, as for each render I continue to play/experimenting everytime (in zBrush with matcap and in Photoshop with layers)

A good start for me is to render using the skin material of the great Antropus. I use two light and I pick a preview render and a best render.
Later in photoshop I adjust the levels/contrast and use the “overlay” operation.

I hope that this could be of some help…

Attachments

00000.jpg

WOW!!! Thanks so much. I cant wait to get my pen tablet. Im gonna be a Zbrushin FOOL!!!

Thanks so much!!!

thx:)

Really Stunning Character!!! Great Guti!!! :+1: :sunglasses: :+1:
Is she in Via Prè… for work? :wink:

Indeed “she” work near Carignano, where customers are a little more selective :roll_eyes:!
Thanks a lot Piz :D!

:laughing: :sunglasses: :+1:
Nice style! Keep it on.

Jmeyer thanks very much!

This is a test done with my new tablet (it is a Christmas gift but it is arrived only today!!!).

I don’t like too much the result…
but making it with new tablet and zBrush was really a pleasure!!!

[IntuosTest00.jpg]

Grotesque and Fun as your Style!!! Bravo! :wink: :+1:

Thank-You very much Piz! You are always kind! :slight_smile:

…no new model…
in these days I’ve used a little zBrush to improve my skill in making wrinkle (it is quite brainwashing the evening after work)…

I would to thank gpepper for his little but very efficient walkthrough here

…the results are not too brilliant, but I’m quite satisfied for a first attempt…

DepthTest.jpg

ciao
guti

excellent thread Guti, I like your style very much ! I already saw your work here but never let any comment.
Great job, continue !

Thank-you very, very much Gpepper for your kind words!

I started a little project from a concept that I draw in a train returning from work.

[attach=82925]testElf_bak.jpg[/attach]

Ok… ok, the concept is not too original or amazing…but working with an idea in mind is much encouraging and motivating than working with nothing!

So I started my model that is still WIP…

In this image the model is posed only to make this preview a little bit more interesting

[[attach=82926]Elf_Pose.jpg[/attach]]Elf_Pose.jpg

Even if the model is still incomplete (hands and foot) I started to make high level datail and texture for the face…

Here with a neutral material
Elf_000.jpg

Hope you like it!

ciao
guti

Attachments

testElf_bak.jpg

Elf_Test.jpg

SSS_Test.jpg

Elf_001.jpg

so much fico!!! guti
very nice charact.

c
by
mrc_o

Amazing :+1: . Its been a while since I last checked your thread and boy, what an improvement youve made. The heads have so much personality and emotion to them, along with your current WIP. I have a few questions;
=Where’d you get the toon material, or how did you make it?
=Are you using a base mesh from another app. on your current WIP?
-Im curious becasue the hands and feet are very refined and Im very poor at zspheres :laughing:
=What kind of lighting setup are you using? Your renders are very dynamic and I was wondering if you would share those settings.

Thank-you very much AA-ron!
Excuse me for the delay in my response but in these days I’m passed to a new PC and I have some trouble whit my new system…

The “Toon” material is a blend of few render whit different material. One of these was a total white matcap material whit an exagerated amount of cavity to extract toon-like contour… for now I can’t find the material because it was in my old HD, but if you like toon-materials I can suggest you this link

The base mesh I used is the same that I’have constructed for the pixie… it is constructed from z-sphere and refined whit the retopology tools… but I’m seriously thinking to start learning how to build a mesh from an external tool!
wire.jpg

The last render are made whit the GutiGlay material I’ve posted early in this thread, it has his own lighting in it… give it a try! And, of course, when I can reuse zBrush in my super-new-system I would be happy to share some setting!

Thanks for the reply and link, Ill have to give that a shot when I get the chance. Good luck with your new system, thats never a small task to accomplish. Ive been considering rebuilding my laptop to allow a clean slate for Zbrush but Im dreading the whole process. Getting anxious to see an update on your WIP.

Stunning Updates my Friend!!! :+1: :sunglasses: :+1:

Thanks very much!

Little progress on the same model…
Defined the hands and hairs!

HairedElf_Head.jpg

Hope you like it! :slight_smile:

ciao
guti

Attachments

HairedElf.jpg