ZBrushCentral

64 bit version won't start, but 32 bit version fine?

I run a FL version of 4r7 when I’m working at home via our VPN scheme. The 32 version is fine, but the 64 bit refuses to start, even though the icon loads at the bottom and according to task manager the Zbrush Executable is working on it at between 14 and 16% even if I leave it half an hour!

It’s a new install after recently updating to windows 10, it’s an i7 machine with 16 gb of mem and 60 GB free on the SSD hard drive.

You probably did not add the .dll file to the ZData\Zplugs64\RLM folder. I’m guessing you only placed it in ZData\Zplugs\RLM.

Correct Aurick thanks - our tech team forgot to tell us that bit!

sorry to resurrect but I’m having the same issue… fl version my college provided a student licence… only 32 bit opens… what dll am i looking for?

It’s the file that’s in the ZBrush 4R7 FL\ZData\Zplugs\RLM folder. Copy it into the ZBrush 4R7 FL\ZData\Zplugs64\RLM folder.

Remember, this only applies to Floating licenses. If your ZBrush license uses a serial number it is not a floating license and this info will not help with that.

I am having the same problem. 32 bit works fine. 64 bit hangs. BUT I am NOT on a floating license.

Is there a fix for this situation?

Please submit a Support ticket for that. Be sure to include all the information about your system, such as which version of Windows you’re running, how much RAM, etc.

Now there are a lot of different VPN services, but I chose VeePN https://veepn.com/vpn-apps/vpn-for-android/ and I use the free version. The best thing about this service’s free plan is that it comes with the same security and privacy features as paid plans, which is rare for free VPNs. Also, the speed is very good here, you can easily connect to sites located in other countries.