ZBrushCentral

--= 5 Minutes Digital Clay Light and BPR render setup =--

Hey guys, I’m back with another episode of Digital Clay and this time I take the study we did in the previous episodes and share with you how I create a cinematic, “single click”, BPR render all in Zbrush.
It’s the setup I use for the series and many people asked for it - a gift for all the amazing work you guys are putting into making your sculpture matter!

Keep Sculpting!

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing :sunglasses::star::star::star::star::star:

1 Like

beautiful render @Digitalclay.xyz! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Yo desde fianles de Diciembre eh seguido practicando y mejorando la anatomia, espero que para a finales de febrero poderte enseñar mi trabajo y me puedas dar un feedback siempre y cuando puedas :smiley: n,n , por cierto me gusto tú render , ya lo estuve mirando la otra vez (tú video :D), espero que puedas seguir trayendo mas videos, ah pesar de que no sepa hablar ingles entiendo mucho tan solo viendo lo que haces n,n

1 Like

Great to hear it’s serving your artwork! It’d be awesome to see what you make with it! Tag it around with #digitalclay or @digitalclayofficial on Instagram so I can hear from you!

David I don’t speak Spanish but thanks for being part of the tribe, stick around as this 2020 a lot of good stuff is coming your way! Keep sculpting!

1 Like