ZBrushCentral

4# Terry Crews Likeness

Hi peeps!
Wanted to share my 4th Likeness project Terry Crews with a little twist from brooklyn99, as Terry looooves yogurt! More beauty, grey and breakdown renders will be available soon on my artstation /gothamneedsme
Hope you like it! :slightly_smiling_face:

44 Likes

I knew exactly who it was the moment I saw him. Very nice work.

2 Likes

Aaw Aurick, thank you very much!!!

For a moment I thought it was a photograph :fist:
Jaime

1 Like

Thanks Jaime! It was really fun to make this piece! Nine-Nine!

Fantastic sculpt.
You’ve captured his unique bumps and creases very well.

1 Like

Glad you noticed! Tried my best :smiley:

spot on likeliness! :slight_smile: awesome!

1 Like

it looks great!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you Daisuke! It means a lot coming out from you zbrushers! :smiley:

Great work

1 Like

Awesome first post, welcome to ZBC!
Terry is the man! One of my favorite Brooklyn 99 moments …

1 Like

Hahaha, indeed Kylej39! One of the best moments in the B99! I like the one when his brother in law calls Terry - Little Dum Dum :smiley:

Btw, are you all guys working in Pixologic? :smiley: looks like royal family in here! :smiley:

I think the deformation in the neck where it meets the trapezoids is working against you. Good likeness though.

1 Like

Nice stuff man keep it up!!!

1 Like

Hi Paul Wilkinson! Thank you for your comment. Im still very fresh to anatomy so every feedback is valuable to me. Do you mind spending another minute or two and if I could ask you to paint on that reference that would mean the world to me. I used it for the pose. Thank you!

Sure!

I hope this helps reflect what I was suggesting.

Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Oh sorry for not mentioning, that image you were painting on was my photo reference of him.

So if I understand correctly what you are saying, they might have adjusted that part in post after photoshot?

1 Like