ZBrushCentral

4 Meats!

Thanks Lemonnado mate, looks like you’ve started something here :slight_smile:

I also use a Mac when in my home but use both in my studio.

I haven’t tried a Mac version yet but there is a program here to download that runs on almost all systems including a Mac.

http://www.pims.math.ca/knotplot/download/

Not sure what it’s like but it may be a good starting point.

I’m still downloading it as I type so will let you guys know how it goes.

Or instant scroll pattern body jewelry (or would be, if I tried harder). I love this app, though I do feel slight twinges of guilt that it involves absolutely no effort or skill on the user’s part. I’ll live with it! :smiley:

[attach=17957]z04.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

z04.jpg

Even I can use it Moochie HAHAHAHA. With a little bit inflating and modeling with the tool set to ‘inflate’ organic root like structures and alike are a breeze. The artist can concentrate fully on the composition :D.

I see that you use the ‘ring’ parameter. Use it to wrap it around a cylinder. THAT looks cool. Specially when you use the mask and deformation ZBrush tools which require an equal amount of skill LOL. I do not want to swamp the forum but I have about 20 really really cool renders with that stuff. Hahahaha. Have to stop or I get into serious trouble…:cool:

LemonNado

Ive tried Knotplot - and its great -

Attachments

Knot.jpg

Cool Yoogy. KnotPLot… Another cool Prog. I’m cheking it out. I’ll be in so much trouble…:o Darn addiction.

You pic recalls the one I made for Frenchy:
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/attachment.php?attachmentid=13424

Cheers
LemonNado

Just tried this program and it works fine on the mac

No stunning images to show it off just did a quick pic to show that it does work on the Mac.

Attachments

knots001.jpg

remmember that :smiley: Not Zb but… :wink:
Try it’s the more easy prog that I never seen !
Pilou

Thanks, Frenchy! Looks very interesting … as you say, good for alphas!

this is one big knot to unmingle… I better start now! :smiley:

Can you believe this is still an editable mesh???
The magic of MarkerMaster… Image 3.jpg

DZip… someone opened the can of worms… hahaha. I bet Bas can make something with those guts lol.
OK… another one…
[pipesemorepipes.jpg]
LemonNado

PS:This is also a MarkerMaster Object. I won’t do anything like this without it.

aa.jpg
Pilou
ps Frame is not Zb :wink:

Nice Frenchy! Winter is coming, we better knit a Pullover together!
And thanks for the Tati link! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
LemonNado

PS:
Check this out (about 3MB each)
www.neophysics.com/images/torus_spin2.mov
www.neophysics.com/images/torus_spin.mov

try that ! It’s free and spontuous!
Pilou
ps The animations above are some disjoncted :smiley:

Knot2-small.jpg

I’ve always prefered the KnotPlot utility. Here’s one I made with KnotPlot and Bryce a couple of years ago.

AgentSmith

Damned fine, AgentSmith. Guess I’m going to have another new toy to play with this weekend. :+1:

KnotPlot … 5 minute play before going to work. The prog saves each torus as a separate obj, but I just loaded all in Poser (saved messing about with MultiMarkers) and then imported into ZB. These two progs (KnotPlot and Knots3D) are astonishing.

kp01.jpg

knotplot-sphere-placement.jpg
From a more recent version of KnotPlot (earlier this year).

Yeah, these knot programs are absolute must have freeware, imho.

AgentSmith

Qué cosas más curiosas se pueden hacer con tu programita, Lemonnado y en apenas unos minutos. Esto es fabuloso para incorporar objetos complejos en las ilustraciones. Es cuestión de echarle un ojo al que nos presenta el AgentSmith.

Gracias a ambos.

Knots.jpg

Great stuff, it was knotplot that got me to thinking of how to create a script in Zbrush to manipulate zspheres, all of which resulted in Zif Click, Zif Worm and ZCurve.

Here is a not so good example of using Zcurve, hopefully I will have some time in the near future to add to this thread with some new endeavors.

Attachments

worm71.JPG

The emperors Zade bowl :smiley:
[jadebowl.jpg]
LemonNado