ZBrushCentral

2019.1 is very buggy :(

Sorry to say but , Why so buggy ? :(( and when can i expect new version of ZBrush ?

1. FBX camera and file issue ? its not exporting correctly. i can’t see the camera in maya.
  2. GoZ cant able to find the maya file , nor even installed it. , Reset is not working .
  3. Can’t use the division slider to decrease the division . i know i can use the shortcut but why this is happening :frowning:
    and so on !!! :(((((
  1. Did you store a camera in ZBrush? You need to do that in the 2019.1. FBX export no longer exports the current view/camera.
  2. What version of Maya? Have you tried to install GoZ for that version before?
  3. This problem has been fixed. As you appear to be having other problems with 2019.1 , I suggest you first completely uninstall 2019.1, download a fresh installer through the My Licenses page and re-install. Disable any antivirus software while downlading/installing as this can lead to problems. Windows Defender is particularly bad for this, often corrupting the download.

I have just download the Installer , do i need to uninstall the 2019 ? because i cant see the uninstaller for 2019.1 ?

Thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You’ll find the Uninstall ZBrush 2019.exe file in the Program Files\Pixologic\ZBrush 2019\Uninstall\ folder. You can run that to uninstall ZBrush 2019. If you installed 2019.1 separately you can uninstall that in the same way.

You will probably need to delete the Program Files\Pixologic\ZBrush 2019\ folder after uninstalling as some files can get left behind.

everything is working fine now Thanks a lot ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like