Final Submission Brandon Rice Youtube

4 Likes

Matt Patenaude- TwitchZBrush Document

5 Likes

twitch stream link

6 Likes

Here is my entry for the 2023 Sculpt Off:

NIMBURU THE FIRE

Nimburu is a raging fire that bounces from region to region. In humanoid form, Nimburu has crimson red hair flowing from the top of their head. Nimburu is decorated in bracelets and large boots along with other organic accessories.

Twitch Stream Link:

4 Likes

video

18 Likes

Final Submission Mandeep Multani

LINK: Twitch
Twitch

1 Like

FINAL SUBMISSION CHASE CONNORS

2 Likes

Hello All Im a Freelance 3D Generalist and this is Denzel The Warlock Stream link Twitch

3 Likes

Final Submission Layla Viscu

20 Likes

Final Submission Anna (annananna3d)
Twitch

26 Likes

final submission FURKAN KARAYEL

13 Likes

Sorry the render didn’t work . . . issues. Denzel used to be a dark wizard until one day he cracked. His power used to be vast as the scourge of kingdoms, but was forced into retirement when arcane experiments caused his mind to run a continuous loop. Most of the time, he’s incoherent and slightly unsettling, but other times he’s almost adorable.

ZBrush wouldn’t let me render while streaming. I don’t know how everyone else managed. haha.
Here are my render results

19 Likes

4 Likes

BPR_Composite
My version of YANITZ THE MECHANICAL GUARDIAN. Kinda resculpted in the last seconds.

4 Likes

Adornment

The prompt chosen was Uniguma the Water.

I had a lot of fun doing it!

Although I recorded everything on my computer, I think my stream connection failed.
Better luck next year I guess.

2 Likes

Screenshot 2023-09-28 232730

(1) #LIVEZBrushSculptOff2023 - Murun’s Miniatures Live Stream - YouTube

My Stream failed part way through, i was plagued by technical difficulties but I still gave it a shot, here is a look at my vision of ‘Yanitz’.

Thanks all, I had great fun.

2 Likes

final leon zetsu

1 Like

Final Submission Alfredo Escobar

Juniper The Elf

f

7 Likes

FINAL SUBMISSION Tims.art {timothy vial}

15 Likes

Olan “The Trollstorm “ Tuccini. Cousin to the revered “Coyote”, descendants of the mighty troll KIng Galtz. Craving the heavyweight wrestling championship belt of the “TWF” . Dressed in the kings mighty Iron Silks, and yielding the Righteous sword of Rump. Olan’s getting a little pre-season training in before tending to the gardens.

olan olan

2 Likes