ZBrushCentral

zbrush model (render settings added page 2)

Great renderer.:+1:

Finally something in the top row made and rendered in zb!Thanks for the light set up and congratsā€¦:slight_smile:

That really is disgusting! Meaning, good job! :wink:

Very nice workā€¦

Iā€™d really really still love to see a more detailed breakdown of the render settings. pleeeease :slight_smile:

Thanks guys ,

soon i will post more settings and pictures , when i find some free time,

quote:" soon i will post more settings and pictures , when i find some free time," Thatā€™s great, thanks in advance :sunglasses: :+1: !

thanks in advance here too :+1:

i cant wait ive been trying to set up zbrush lights and render to get something as nice as yours but im not even close!!! T_T :rage:
do you ever use those pin lights spot lights point lights??

This is so cool! :+1:

Awesome, man!

Wow really nice work, looking forward to seeing the settings you used to get such a high quality render out of zbrush. great stuff :slight_smile:

Thank you for your render settings. I am blown away when you mentioned it is all in one passā€¦ usually, iā€™d be able to replicate the same quality render in zbrush but multiple passes, of multiple shaders layered in photoshop. Keep us updated with any new works you may have utilizing zbrush for the final render. It seems very promising zbrushā€™s render engine being capable of such renders like this, it makes me feel there would be no need to go to a 3d application or use mental ray anymore for a high quality render for still models.

Hello,

How do you use more than one shader? I guess Iā€™ll be the next one to ask for a tutorial! :)) Really nice looking render. :slight_smile:

Wow the rendering done in Zbrush. That is wonderful.

Well done indeed and keep up the great work.

Paul.

Amazing render, truly a great sculpt

Just what is the distortion of shine on the top of his head?

This image gave me fear by the real thing that is seenā€¦ I can not believe itā€™s CG! Itā€™s SPECTACULAR! :grimacing:

My God, thatā€™s fantasticā€¦
I love the realism of his shell. really incredible!!! ^^

Excellent work!..this is exactly how I pictured the evil old baron from Dune, as described by Frank Herbert in the Dune series. Gives me the shiversā€¦

Itā€™s really frustrating when somene says ā€œrender settings page #ā€ and you turn to the mentioned page and thereā€™s one slot of a quad material and one light setup out of 8 lights. I know you probably wanna keep this to yourself, so please donā€™t torture us at all with these crumbs :wink: