ZBrushCentral

zbrush model (render settings added page 2)

Thanks so much guys ,

here is some progress images

i make the mesh from the sphere and when the model is complete i use polypaint for the texturing

i use all lights and all 4 material slots to make this render to looks good , and adjustments in the rendering options , i don’t use layers of render ( spec , diffuse , AO ) my render is one layer , sometime i use layers but for this work i use only one

here is the clean render form zbrush

the zbrush render engine is very good

only the glow of the bottom render is aded on Photoshop ,

Thanks

Ceco

Great work render !

Fantastic technic !!! so you can make a video tutorial on vimeo for us ?
Thanks a lot ! and congratulation again !

Well Done
Great Work!
Keep Rocking!

One layer??? Holy crap… :grimacing:
That’s gotta be the best single pass out of z that I’ve seen in my life.
If it were up to me I’d give you top row just for that :wink:

Great work, PSTCHOART! ZBrush’s renderer is far underrated IMO. When used properly you can get renders that are just as good looking as any other that’s out there. It can’t get 100% accurate shadows, but even with that shortcoming, it makes up for in it’s versatility and innovation.

Also, I’d love to know how you got those nice looking hard edged shadows when you have the light aperture setting at 80 which usually gives soft shadows. I’ve been trying to find a good way to get accurate soft shadows out of ZBrush for awhile now but I haven’t got results like yours yet.

Well done!

Wow, very cool render output! Thank you for sharing.

Thankс Ceco

Put all your work in one post

Thanks for sharing !!! That’s so great!!! I was expecting a breakdown of 10 to 15 render/material passes and some complex Photoshop work, this MO opened my eyes to some ZBrush possibilities I never thought of! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: .

Told you it belonged in the Top Row. Congrats! :+1:

Holy /&$!!! that render looks like if this are renderized with mental ray! or something, and it’s in zbrush !!! that’s beautiful!! thanks a lot for sharing the info on how to make this! veryy well desserved top row!. ZBrush is an all in one software!

realy amazing render, great job!

hope to see a tut coming from this :sunglasses:

Great! I’ll definitely try it, cause I’m very comfortable inside zbrush and have a hard time in mental ray, even though it is child’s play compared to the past versions, somehow I don’t feel it. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: Too bad for the lack of sss though :slight_smile:

great work!!!

really awesome output in d end.the feel of the skin and muscles are so damn good.

just lovd the work…:smiley: :smiley: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Haha, madness! I was pretty sure I’ll see it on top of the page!
Next time you can post it with a poll, so we can bet :stuck_out_tongue:

Amazing stuff once again!

Like etchers, i m very impresive… One layer is so great…

can you explain more…¿? can capture the position of your lights and values¿?
and more details will can helps us… it´ll be great…

awesome:):+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Great model and wonderful render. Thank you so much for posting. Very nice! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Indeed real nice render! My question is you just used a regular quadshader? and tweaked each setting?Or did u paste any shader insdie the quadshader slots? If you did which one :stuck_out_tongue: :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Simply awesome man !!